Register free!
Search
 
     

The Green Industry's Resource Center


Click for Weather
Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 05-22-2005, 12:17 AM
supper_slash's Avatar
supper_slash supper_slash is offline
LawnSite Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: paragould Ark
Posts: 13
Question Noise canceling head phones? What do you like best?

Ok i was wonting to know what is the strongest, or best brand of noise canceling headphones out there. What do you like the best?
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 05-22-2005, 08:16 AM
Premo Services Premo Services is offline
LawnSite Bronze Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2000
Location: St. Louis,Missouri
Posts: 1,516
Quote:
Originally Posted by supper_slash
Ok i was wonting to know what is the strongest, or best brand of noise canceling headphones out there. What do you like the best?

I have a pair of Elvex Relax noise reduction headphones. They have a rechargeable battery and I believe that the noise reduction rating is one of the highest. Have had them for 4 years now and they still work like a dream. Just have to replace the soft pads that go by your ears.
__________________
I went down to the Crossroads
Fell down on my knees
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 05-22-2005, 08:34 AM
jt5019 jt5019 is offline
LawnSite Bronze Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: connecticut
Posts: 1,433
Quote:
Originally Posted by Premo Services
I have a pair of Elvex Relax noise reduction headphones. They have a rechargeable battery and I believe that the noise reduction rating is one of the highest. Have had them for 4 years now and they still work like a dream. Just have to replace the soft pads that go by your ears.

You can replace the pads? where can you get new pads mine are about flat
__________________
Eastern Lawn Care LLC
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 05-22-2005, 09:02 AM
Premo Services Premo Services is offline
LawnSite Bronze Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2000
Location: St. Louis,Missouri
Posts: 1,516
Quote:
Originally Posted by jt5019
You can replace the pads? where can you get new pads mine are about flat

Go to www.elvex.com order them directly from elvex
click on the relax earprotection and you will see the sanitary kit for them.
I bought a couple and they were only like 8.00 each.
__________________
I went down to the Crossroads
Fell down on my knees
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 05-23-2005, 03:17 PM
JJLandscapes JJLandscapes is offline
LawnSite Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2005
Location: Plainview NY
Posts: 682
I use the low model earplug headphones made by SHURE i believe i got them for $60 from dell and they retailed for over $100. You can not hear one thing when they are on and for everyday use u cant get better quality sound out of a earphones unless of course you get there $200 or $500 versions lol
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump





Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.6
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright ©1998 - 2012, LawnSite.comô - Moose River Media
All times are GMT -4. The time now is 12:50 PM.

Page generated in 0.07461 seconds with 9 queries