Register free!
Search

The Green Industry's Resource Center

Click for Weather

Old 05-07-2000, 01:32 PM
LawnSite Bronze Member

Hello,<p>I'm in the process of putting together a equip. package estimate for work and am having trouble finding out the estimated value of two pieces of equipment. I was gonna post on the 'used equip' category, but figured this may be a better idea for now.<p>They are 2 toro groundsmaster 325D's with approximately 700 hrs on the '95 and 300 hrs on the 97 . Both have 72&quot; mulching decks, are both 2 wd, both have a 25 HP diesel, and both have full rops with a roof. Also, both are garaged kept and have been seviced regularly. In excellent condition. <p>One has a Cozy snow cab, fully enclosed cab with heat and a 4 foot matched toro snowblower with electric 'in the cab' shoot control. The blower is Brand New. Only used for about 1 hr. I don't really know why it was ever purchased for us. If selling, we can easily switch the cab from the 700 hr machine (which it is on now) over to the 300 hr machine. <p>I guess, along with finding out the values, I am also looking for buyers. I have been given trade in values already, and too no surprise, was greatly lowballed. <p>We are looking to upgrade to 1 455 to replace the 2 groundmasters. <p>Any help, and or anyone interested please leave a post or email me directly. If I can get the right numbers together, I can work on a deal with whoever. The machines were purchase for well above 15K each, so I can't say we will sell for 'bargain prices', but are willing to work on the price. Also, willing to give a 'package deal' if you are interested in both. <p>steveair<p><br>&lt;font size=&quot;1&quot;&gt;Edited by: steveair<p><br>&lt;font size=&quot;1&quot;&gt;Edited by: steveair<br><p><font size="1">Edited by: steveair
Old 05-08-2000, 01:46 AM
LawnSite Member

Steve, not sure about the values myself, but if you have time go to your local library and see if they have books. I was surprised to see &quot;blue&quot; books on some farm equipment. Maybe they will have it on this equipment as well. Just a thought. Good Luck.<p><br>Adam