Register free!

The Green Industry's Resource Center

Old 07-12-2005, 12:42 AM
LawnSite Fanatic

Now THAT'S what an edge is supposed to look like. And if you were to get up close to it, there is NO where that has any scalped grass where the string burned it a little from being a 1/4" off. There is also no stains on the concrete.

Thank you, Dad - for always being the dad that you were. You truly are my hero. You always were.
Old 07-12-2005, 12:55 AM
LawnSite Fanatic

Oh,...incidentally, while we're on the business idea thing. Do some reearch on window cleaning. these guys make a KILLING, and there is so very little to get started in it. there is better money in this than there is in ANY mowing. you just need to build up the clientelle is all. Well, that is not that hard to do. You can make $30 in a half hour with $15,000 worth of equipment, or you can make $30 in 20 minutes with less than $100 worth of equipment. Now, how much gas did you use? Oil? Belts? Blades? Trailer to haul around? I know a few guys that do this, and they are loving life. A guy I went to school with owns a service, and they go all over as they are ALWAYS busy.

Thank you, Dad - for always being the dad that you were. You truly are my hero. You always were.