Register free!

The Green Industry's Resource Center

Old 10-09-2005, 09:31 AM
LawnSite Platinum Member

Combo #1- Trailer w/racks & 2 walk behinds!

Please do not send me PM's. I will list my Email address, if it WILL NOT work for you, then send me a PM, but I do not check them often and you cannot send pictures on there....

Here is my offer... All three of the following items for sale, a combo deal, for $4,000 FIRM. Cash and carry. Bring money, leave happy and equipped to make a lot of money. I would sell individually or as a set. If these things don't sell soon they are going on Ebay as I have to get rid of some stuff before winter.

2004 7.5' wide 22' long tandem axle trailer setup for mowing, 48" side gate, rear gate has lift springs, 3 position trimmer rack, front blower cage (both lockable), electric tongue jack, spare tire/rim, backup lights and alarm, running lights and turn signal lights on the sides, hardwood oak floor, electric brakes both axles. Not super heavy duty, I would not use this for hauling cars, trucks or tractors on. It was built for hauling mowers and works great for that.

1999 Exmark TTHP hydro floating deck walk behind, 52" 17hp V-twin Kawasaki, comes with 2 wheel sulky, 36" deck, and several sets of spare blades that fit both decks (36 and 52 use same size blades). Has a Tiny Tach/hourmeter installed a year ago.

Exmark Viking 48" 14hp Kawasaki belt drive fixed deck walk behind, new front tires, new blades, new deck belt, new ignition module, looks good and works like brand new.

My email address is eric_cuttingedgelawncare@yahoo.com

LET'S DEAL!

Thanks for looking.