New Field Test -- any takers??????
Jim @ TURF here. TurfTeq has a product they'd like tested by someone in the Northeast.
Here' the description: "The self-propelled SideWinder Power Rake enables safe and easy operation without operator fatigue. It can be used on any surface, even on steep inclines, and performs the following jobs:
Preparing seed beds and lawns
Raking rocks & debris left or right
Pulverizing and mixing soil
Repairing & renovating lawns without damaging the healthy turf"
This is one of those a.s.a.p. things, because all of us in the Northeast know, winter's sneaking up on us quickly.
If you're not familar with our field tests ... it goes like this:
1. The manufacturer gets you the product.
2. You use is for "X" amount of time
3. When you're done, you write a fairly brief (not a book) on how it worked under what conditions ... and your observations (and hopefully get a few photos of it in action).
4. I'll work with you on the finished report, to be published in TURF Magazine as soon as it is completed.
5. We pay you for the report, not the manufacturer (which assures an honest report on the product?
If you're interested, please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org
Thanks a million!