Register free!
Search

The Green Industry's Resource Center

Click for Weather

Old 11-25-2005, 10:38 AM
LawnSite Bronze Member

2002 F-450 12' dump truck for sale

2002 Ford F-450 with Power Stroke Diesel 52,000 miles. Automatic, cruise, yuppy windows, locks, air, tilt wheel, carpet on floor. Billet grille. Side running boards. Beyond excellent condition. Engine oil has been changed every 5000 miles and greased. Rear end/tranny serviced as book requires. Dual tanks.

It has a 12' flatbed dump with removable sides and rear barn style doors. Alcoa/Ford aluminum wheels. Tires in great shape. Brakes were redone at 41,000. Dual aluminum lockable side under body boxes. Roll A Tarp, retractable tarp on box. 2 1/4" slide in hitch with D ring style safety chain hook ups. Wired for 7 prong trailer.

Will make an excellent truck for maintenance contractors, or light hardscape installers. Color is Ford white, and I will supply photos to serious buyers.

I can deliver it as far as Illinois, as this would make a great excuse for me to take a break and visit relatives during the transaction.

Since this truck will cost near $50K new if you equip it as I have, and since it is nearly new itself, we will entertain offers between $27,000.00 and $25,000.00. Financing and terms are available throough GMAC finance to those qualified for a loan, all the standard credit checks and applications will apply. In the cold cruel woirld of life, Cash is always king.

Contact information is (858) 583-6444
www.naturescapelandscape.com