Register free!

The Green Industry's Resource Center

Old 03-17-2001, 08:38 PM
LawnSite Senior Member

Have you guys discovered VistaPrint.com? Design and order your cards on their web site and they're in your hands in 2 weeks. First 250 batch of every order is free plus $4.95 S/H. Additional batches of 250 are $4.95 each plus the usual S/H. This has become so affordable that all of my employees now have their own cards to assist with new sales. You can add your logo, as well, so they don't look like cheapos.
There are no stupid questions... they're just the easiest to answer.

Old 03-19-2001, 03:53 PM
LawnSite Member

Thats cool, we will have to check that site out. We don't have our own logo yet and are thinking of getting one, any suggestions, we are a landscaping company (how many different types of trees can a company come up with for your cards, ha, ha).
Old 03-19-2001, 06:48 PM
LawnSite Senior Member

Here's what I did. I went to my most reputable sign shop to get my trailer lettered and gave them creative license. These guys live for this stuff. They came up with a great logo, and even gave me the black and white art work to use in news ads, biz cards, stationary, etc. Just a thought.
Old 04-06-2001, 08:11 PM
LawnSite Senior Member

Hello, Scl would you elaborate some? I have been in a dilemma about what step to take because I too need a logo designed and some lettering. Cost , time etc...

Thank you
Rick
Old 04-06-2001, 09:38 PM
LawnSite Member

Rick,

Do a search on logo's...not to long ago someone offered to help others design their logo. You won't be able to beat the cost. They may be to busy at this time but won't know if you don't ask.
Old 04-07-2001, 12:31 PM
LawnSite Senior Member

rixtag,
When I bought my job trailer, I took it to my sign guy and showed him my truck with a logo and lettering I designed. He said it was nice BUT here's what he could do. 100X better than mine. I gave him my basic colors and he went to town. Designs are on computer so he took the basics and made an 8x10 black and white. Great for letterhead and scanning for cards. Add color later if you like. Trailer lettering is HUGE and on a 6X12 trailer all 4 sides have something on it. I'll see if I can post a picture. Cost $550 dollars for a permanent rolling billboard. Cheap if you ask me.