Register free!

The Green Industry's Resource Center

Old 12-14-2005, 09:07 PM
LawnSite Silver Member

carlisle tires.

Hi,

Can I buy carlisle tires from you? I didn't see it on your website, but thought I'd ask.

here is what I need:

carlisle tru power tires.

16 X 6.50 - 8

product code 523304

thanks. chris.

A student taking a philosophy class had a single question on his final: "What is courage?" The student wrote: "This", signed it, and turned it in.

in Iraq, ever since the beginning of time, men have fought for, land, power, money, and greed. but what are we fighting for? .... we are fighting for something new, we are fighting, because it is the right thing to do.
Old 12-14-2005, 09:54 PM
LawnSite Member

you sure can - they're provided through our silver streak vendor who we don't have listed on our website yet. i'll send an email to myself to remind me to look it up when i get back to the office tomorrow morning.
Old 12-15-2005, 12:24 PM
LawnSite Member

Part number 08-9495 is an aftermarket 16x650-8 Super Lug / 4 Ply Tubeless Tire, $56.50
Old 12-15-2005, 03:12 PM
LawnSite Silver Member

ok, and how much are we talking for shipping to kihei, hawaii? the zip code is 96753.

A student taking a philosophy class had a single question on his final: "What is courage?" The student wrote: "This", signed it, and turned it in.

in Iraq, ever since the beginning of time, men have fought for, land, power, money, and greed. but what are we fighting for? .... we are fighting for something new, we are fighting, because it is the right thing to do.
Old 12-15-2005, 04:44 PM
LawnSite Silver Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by TClawn
ok, and how much are we talking for shipping to kihei, hawaii? the zip code is 96753.
Wow man, looks like you'd be looking at like around $65 just for shipping.. and that's UPS ground. Maybe he can give you a quote on parcel post.

I know this was not my thread, but it just kind of made me go "hmm.. wonder how much that WOULD be" .
Old 12-15-2005, 04:50 PM
LawnSite Member

newz7151 is right, shipping alone would be on the scale of $40 - $65 per tire, depending on whether or not we box the tire or just send it in plastic wrap. but being from hawaii, i bet you're used to high shipping costs.
Old 12-16-2005, 09:10 PM
LawnSite Silver Member

yes, I am used to hearing high shipping costs. do you know what the shipping would be using the USPS (united states postal snail)?

Old 12-17-2005, 01:00 AM
LawnSite Silver Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by TClawn
yes, I am used to hearing high shipping costs. do you know what the shipping would be using the USPS (united states postal snail)?
Looked at that too.. darn curiousity.. Looks like somewhere around $35-$40 estimating the size at 20"x20"x10". This is for parcel post.. the USPS site says "undetermined" though on delivery days.
Old 12-17-2005, 11:14 AM
LawnSite Member

usps priority mail is $20 per tire