Register free!
Search

The Green Industry's Resource Center

Click for Weather
Closed Thread

Old 04-18-2000, 07:47 AM
LawnSite Silver Member

hey John you wrote, &quot;So I really don't know why my bid is high ( says the lawnguy) since it's the same as his&quot; so I pointed out to you WHY I thought it was high, and why it WASNT the same as his.<p>Dont go copping an attitude, it was YOUR information I was quoting not mine, I suppose its hard to answer a question when 1) the question keeps changing and 2) the right answer keeps changing.<p>Bill
Old 04-18-2000, 07:57 AM
Banned

Location: anthracite valley, commonwealth of pennsylvania Winter residence: Charlotte County FLA
The part that I don't get is why was the<br>original question placed in the commercial lawn care forum.<p>There is a specific forum for landscaping questions.
Old 04-18-2000, 10:57 PM
LawnSite Member

I thought that you asked the question too get the right price, so why is this ---- guy jumping all over you for asking a question and it shouldn't matter wheather there is another forum, the reason he asked it over here is this gets alot more hits then the &quot;landscaping forum&quot;. I believe building a burm in a lawn IS part of LAWN WORK. The forum is not called mowing only questions.
Closed Thread