Register free!

The Green Industry's Resource Center

Old 04-12-2000, 04:08 PM
LawnSite Silver Member

i do read the label.... thats the first thing i do when i get a product... the label dosnt always aoffer the best advice though in mixing amounts.... i experiment for my own a mounts i just thought id ask
Old 04-13-2000, 10:25 AM
LawnSite Member

So you guys really dig momentum. I know this may sound stupid but how do you go about figuring exactly how much spray to apply using a backpack sprayer? Do you set up a test? Or do you spray until foliageis soaked? I would really like to know. I think I have a couple of clients that need control and I was wondering how I could spray out the proper amount from a backpack?<br>You guys are great.<p>----------<br>Integrated Landscape Solutions<br>Lexington, KY
Old 04-13-2000, 04:56 PM

I read the label before I buy the product. At the price of chemicals today I'm going to be sure of what it says before I purchase. If you need a label there are several sites on the internet to get them free.<br>
Old 04-14-2000, 01:40 PM
Banned

back pack calibration: fill backpack with clean water, measure off a square area, example: 100 square feet, spray water over measured area, when finished note remaining water in tank, example: back pack full 4 gallons...water left after spraying 100 square feet is 2 gallons...our back pack sprays 1 gallon over 50 square feet....
Old 04-18-2000, 12:24 PM
LawnSite Member

So let me get this straight. 1 gallon of Momentum solution will only cover 100 sqft.? Is that supposed to be 1000sqft? Hey Lazer, what kind of back pack sprayer do you use? I am getting ready to buy one and I was wondering what you use and what kind of nozzle insert you recommend? I really appreciate your feedback. Thanks<p>----------<br>Integrated Landscape Solutions<br>Lexington, KY
Old 04-18-2000, 12:28 PM
LawnSite Senior Member

<br>Boy, there is some QUALITY information being offered on this thread....I'm going to bring it to the top in hopes that all will get to read and adjust their spraying procedures.<p>Keep up the good work guys!