Register free!

The Green Industry's Resource Center

Closed Thread

Old 04-18-2000, 08:00 AM
Banned

Location: anthracite valley, commonwealth of pennsylvania Winter residence: Charlotte County FLA
lawngator wrote:<p>&gt;If you'll notice from any of his responses, he's very abrasive and opinionated. That's just his personality, obviously. <p>Any personality is better than the politically correct dogma spouted by the<br>&quot;whipped&quot; male feminists that have infected this forum.
Old 04-18-2000, 08:15 AM
LawnSite Senior Member

Whhoooaaa larry,thats below the belt.<br>larry if you dont like the people here then <br>why are you here? Start your own forum where<br>you can flame **** out of people as much as <br>you like.As for &quot;male feminists&quot;,I did 5<br>years army infantry corp as rifleman and find<br>your label &quot;male feminist&quot; amusing.Nice try<br>tough guy.<p>Karl<br>
Old 04-18-2000, 08:35 AM

Like i have said before. If you have trouble dealing with the people on this forum. You are sure going to have trouble dealing with your customers over the years. The public is many times worse and they are in your face. Not some type written anonoymous words. Maybe Chuck you should have a forum for the sensitive lawn person lol
Old 04-18-2000, 08:51 AM
LawnSite Member

Guess I better clear this up. I didn't put this on here because my &quot;feelings are hurt or I want you to feel sorry for me or anything like that. To all of you who are in not so many words calling me a baby or &quot;needs a sensitve forum&quot; your strengthining my case. A lot of you have reffered to customers as being worse than comments on this forum. Your right! Your exactly right! And my point is when I come home I don't want to deal with the idiots I deal with every day if it's my employees or customers. I want to deal with the people who know about what it's like out there eveyday. My point is if I want to keep listening to some of the crap you distribute I might as well just stay at work. By the way, good one Charlie! I send you my address for my sensitivity website when I get it up and running.
Old 04-18-2000, 09:02 AM
LawnSite Senior Member

If you take **** all day at work,you dont<br>wanna take it in your spare time as well.<br>This forum is for PROFESSIONALS to swap info,<br>ect. NOT to hang **** on each other.<p>Karl<br>
Old 04-18-2000, 09:04 AM
LawnSite Silver Member

Hey John, heres a hanky. Maybe next time you'll be sure to stick with the same story all the way thru the thread.<p>When you ask the question &quot;Tell me how I measure up or if I'm high or low? &quot; as you did in your original post dont cop an attitude when you dont get the answer you expected, and dont go changing the parameters of the original question to fit your needs. Unless, of course, you have the foresight to go back and edit your original post.<p>&quot;if I disagree with someone I would rather not say anything at all than say something stupid. &quot;<p>I dont think pointing out inconsistencies is &quot;saying something stupid&quot;. <p>Hey Chuck, how about a new forum one titled &quot;Commercial Lawn Care Questions Where The Answers Will All Be Censored Out So As Not To Hurt Anyones Feelings Or Bruise Anyones Egos?&quot;<p>Just kidding, the name would take up too much space.<p>Bill
Old 04-18-2000, 09:34 AM
LawnSite Senior Member

Old 04-18-2000, 09:43 AM
LawnSite Senior Member

I don't know about the rest of you guys but i enjoy coming here nightly for a good laugh,and some of the abrasive answers are what makes this place so great.Although it does get a bit rough at times.Keep it up.<p>----------<br>DON<br>LIANNES' MOWING
Old 04-18-2000, 10:17 AM
LawnSite Member

Stone, the only infection in this forum is little men like you, who's ego gets in his way. You are obviously very knowledgable in this field. It is a shame your attitude shadows this. As for &quot;male feminists&quot;, it's called understanding people. I have a full time job, a lawn business, and a family. It takes understanding people(and a sense of humor) to manage all of it. I don't have to hide behind an &quot;online ego&quot; to prove myself as a man. I think you and lawnguy should go start your own forum and call it the &quot;little-big man forum&quot;.
Old 04-18-2000, 10:33 AM
LawnSite Silver Member

Go back to the original discussion at http://www.lawnsite.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/chuck/bigtalker/discussion.cgi?forum=1&discussion=1249 and re-read it and tell me what the problem was with my post. (Not you John) Im not going to pander to anybody and apologize or sugar-coat my opinions, but Id like to know what the big deal is. The way I see it, Question asked, question answered. Answer rebutted, final rebuttal with documentation. Where was the problem???<p>Bill
Closed Thread