Register free!
Search

The Green Industry's Resource Center

Click for Weather

Old 04-29-2001, 09:20 AM
LawnSite Silver Member

Hi Everybody. I am writing this and posting it in several of the forum sections to get the word out. I am coming home on leave in the beginning of July to have my marriage blessed and a reception, etc. I was hoping sometime during the second week of July all of us guys on Lawnsite.com that are located in the tri-state area could meet up at a central location (depending on who all wants to come) and talk shop, grab a few beers, BBQ or whatever you guys want to do. I know for sure that I would be free on the 12 and 13th of July. I will be going home to the Waterbury/ Watertown, CT area. I know Fishkill, NY (Home of the Snow Proís ) is only about an hour drive down 84 for me, so maybe that will help some of you other guys see the distances weíre talking. I guess what we can do, is everyone that would like to do this, and is free on one of those 2 days (Plan Ahead for it guys!!) e-mail me at DirtboyDave@aol.com and weíll keep a mailing list for all of us New England / Tri State Area guys and Iíll send out updates as it gets closer and I get some replyís. Hope to get some e-mailís and meet some of you soon!

Try to keep the post alive so its stays somewhere near the top so all the readers can see it when they check in!