Register free!
Search

The Green Industry's Resource Center

Click for Weather

Old 04-15-2000, 06:57 AM

Hello Everybody:<p>Partnerships: It's none of my business, but they very seldom work out & always a headache.<p>But, there is an exception to the rules, I would never do it, because I don't approve of this.<p>I have a friend that has formed quite a few partnerships & has always came out a winner everytime, Like I Said I do not approve.<p>Him & his wife will pick out a business they want to get into & they will have no experience in it.<p>What they do is, they put up all the money & find someone that knows a great deal about it, then they will each have 1/3 shares in the business. Get the picture him & his wife always own 2/3 of the business.<p>They have all kinds of papers drawn up, then later on down the road, when they've learned enough, they buy out the other 1/3, milk it for every dime they can, then they sell it. In most cases a lot down & owner finance the rest.<p>They have gotten back several & make a killing. Like I say, I do not approve of this at all. They have done this quite a few times over the past 20 years. At one time they had 3 business's at one time.<p>They are millionairs, but I'm fine just the way I am!<p>----------<br>GrassMaster - Home: www.lawnservicing.com<br>My Start Up Page www.lawnservicing.com/startup/
Old 04-15-2000, 12:12 PM
LawnSite Member

what kind of businesses have they started?
Old 04-15-2000, 04:01 PM
LawnSite Gold Member

Uh, Ya, I would be interested in what other kinds of biz's they started too. <p>Homer
Old 04-15-2000, 06:43 PM
LawnSite Senior Member

who wants to be a millionaire?<p>----------<br>CJC Landscape Management<br>Winter Haven, Florida