Register free!

The Green Industry's Resource Center

Old 03-17-2006, 07:13 PM
LawnSite Member

My Little Story

Hi Everyone,

I Have been mowing lawns in my neighbor hood for the past two years and going into my third this year. I started in 2004 with a craftsman 21" self propelled and a craftsman string trimmer. Then in 2005 i added a craftsman handheld leaf blower to do cleanups(you should have seen me with that little thing i could push more getting on my hands and knees and blowing as hard as i could ). this year i got a 1996 Club Car golf cart with a cargo box to pull around my equipment, a Kawasaki string trimmer, a Redmax eb7001 to help with the cleanups. I have had 3 accounts in part of my neighborhood for the past 2 years, and hope to have 6 or 7 this year seeing as i am going to do a lot more advertising. Next year i hope to get legit through my parents and get a 1 ton pickup with a 6' x 12'-14' trailer. I also plan on getting a 48 inch walk-behind and maybe a used ZTR. So thats my story, i should have some pics of my rig in the picture forum in the next couple of days, because i just got my damn wisdom teeth pulled to day and am taking the time to write this due to bordum.

Thank You All For Making This Great Recourse For Everyone In The Business

P.J.
Old 03-18-2006, 10:16 AM
LawnSite Senior Member

Just wanted to say that I think your logo is pretty neat.Not the normal tree just wanted to scratch your back looks good.