Register free!
Search

The Green Industry's Resource Center

Click for Weather

Old 01-19-2006, 10:12 AM

Getting New Clients Inexpensively

It is very important for me to find new and innovative ways for members of this site to improve and grow their businesses. I recently met the owner of LawnCareDirectory.com. Lawn Care Directory is a directory of landscaping and lawn care companies across the US. He told me that he has thousands of people visiting his website each month and many are looking for service but he didn't have any qualified companies to send the leads to. I told him about Lawnsite.com and we have worked out a deal to help our members get those leads and new clients.

All you have to do is sign up to become a member with LawnCareDirectory.com.

What you get with a LawnCareDirectory.com membership:

Leads – Thousands of people visit LawnCareDirectory.com every month to find a landscaping or lawn care service. When the people visit the directory they will be able to contact you directly. Many companies make a living solely from the leads they send them.

Premium Listing in the Directory – They have one of the most popular lawn service company directories on the internet. Your membership will put your company at the top of your state page so when people in your area visit their directory to find a company, they will see your information. Your listing will also include a link to your website. If you don’t have a website they will build you one (see below).

Business Website – As part of your membership, they will build you a one page website to advertise your business. Your webpage will include your company info, services you offer, a paragraph that introduces your company, a picture of work you have done, a form for people to request service from you, and the ability to login and make changes to your site whenever you want. If you have a website you can use your own instead.

They have seen so much success with their other members that they guarantee you will make your money back.

Normal visitors to their website pay $199 but I was able to work out a deal with him to cut that price in half.

LawnSite.com Special Pricing: $99 for a life time listing. Keep in mind that this price was just dropped from $99 every year. All you have to do is get 1 new client and the lifetime listing will pay for itself. This is the first and only time they have ever offered this so take advantage of it.

They have to have companies in the directory to get these leads so take advantage of the special pricing.

Click on the link to sign up:

http://www.lawncaredirectory.com/lawnsitemembership.htm

Hear what satisfied customers have to say:

"I started a lawn care company while I was in between jobs awhile back. My brother told me about Lawncaredirectory.com so I listed my company in their directory. I immediately was receiving 15-20 leads a week and winning 2 to 3 new jobs every week. I would highly recommend Lawncaredirectory.com to anyone."
Jody White
X-treme Restoration
jody@x-tremerestoration.com

"I have had a listing with the Lawn Care Directory since starting my landscape
business about two years ago. The listing has consistently brought me
new leads and helped my business to grow faster than I could ever have imagined.
It's the only paid advertising I do and what an inexpensive way to reach so many
people. I highly recommend it."
Rich Miller
Eagle Vision Lawn Care
rich@eaglevisionlawncare.com
www.eaglevisionlawncare.com

Click on the link to sign up:
http://www.lawncaredirectory.com/lawnsitemembership.htm
Old 03-08-2006, 12:10 AM
LawnSite Member

This seems great and I see alot of people viewing but is anyone trying this and is it working? I'm real close but a few words of encouragement from some members would make the difference.
Old 03-26-2006, 10:21 PM
LawnSite Member

This sounds great, but are there any statisticts in Ohio with the sucess of this form of advertising? Or any companies in Ohio that have testimonials aboout this advertising?