Register free!
Search

Click for Weather

Old 03-29-2006, 08:11 AM
LawnSite Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by lawnman_scott
Great post................ for a 17 year old KID. I wonder how many people were whining when they saw you 4 years ago with your bike and a lawnmower. When your older you will see that there are different classes of lawn & landscape companies. The customers you get depends on which class you are in.
I was never one of those kids pulling a 21" in radio flyer. I work for my dad's company and worked for him since i was 10. When I turned 16 I started running the crew and now I do everything in his name. Don't start accusing of being some little punk. Also I am not saying poorer people don't want quality. I am just saying that the more upper class neighborhoods are willing to spend the more money on their landscape. I agree that their are all types of people in classes who want their lawn with quality. If this post doesn't clarify my other post then I won't post on this site anymore because I am tired of being accused of the kid with the radio flyer full of equipment. Just because we are teenagers doesn't mean we have no sense of business. We are on here to learn from you guys so we can run a successful business as we get older. It doesn't help when we get bashed by the experts. Their are many people on here posting on what happened to the good old hard working american teen. Well here we are trying to learn the best from you guys. It doesn't feel good being called a little punk with a sears mower.

masonry and landscape services for the lower hudson valley

Last edited by BMFD92; 03-29-2006 at 08:15 AM.