Register free!

The Green Industry's Resource Center

Old 04-23-2006, 12:08 PM
LawnSite Silver Member

If you didn't know. You can get fluid film at any JOHN DEERE or CASE dealer in the US.

48"/56" WALKER GHS 26hp EFI

Kubota B7500 Tractor with loader, blower, cab, box, aerator

F-350 Dump w/ plow and spreader

Brown BedEdger For Sale

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrystalCreek
My favorite reason to own a walker, because it makes others jealous
Old 04-24-2006, 02:10 PM
LawnSite Bronze Member

If you can't find a dealer or distributor near you, just contact us direct and we will sell to you in case lot quantities. If you're not sure if you have a John Deere dealer near you, we have posted their dealer locator on our website for assistance.
Old 04-24-2006, 02:18 PM
LawnSite Fanatic

i love the sample i got and am now looking for another can so i have to find where to buy it locally
Old 05-02-2006, 09:18 PM
LawnSite Member

I picked up a can today at one of the local John Deere dealers here. The master lock on my gate was sticking really bad. It was so hard to turn I worried about the key snapping off and you couldn't lock it back without the key in it and turned. I sprayed some fluid film into the key hole and then into the receiver for the top portion of the lock and when I was done with some service and cleaning of my equipment I used the lock and it was working better than it did when it was new. I really can't believe how great this stuff is and how many uses I've found for it.
Walk with confidence, stand tall and proud, smile so you may be smiled upon. For we live in difficult and challenging times. It is up to us to make a difference for our future. Let your humanity, dignity, and kindness shine so bright, that no darkness can ever deny you...
Old 05-08-2006, 06:06 PM
LawnSite Bronze Member

I thought I'd throw in a few more testimonials we have received regarding Fluid Film. There is a reason why people are so impressed with our product, and a reason why we are willing to let new users try it for free: It works!

"Just a note to tell you of the remarkable results from Fluid Film. I've been employed as a driver by Yellow Frieght Systems for 15 years. In the past I have used several products for lubrication of door latches, clutch return springs, seat tracks, trailer electric cords, plugs, battery terminal, etc. I've used CRC, WD-40, Liquid Wrench, 3 in One Oil, and Silicon Spray. None of these products can do the job of Fluid Film. It lasts longer, lubricates better and prevents corrosion.
I restore and maintain five (5) automobiles of my own. I also use Fluid Film at home with the same outstanding results. I recommend this product to all my friends and fellow drivers. It's nice to find a product that works so well." - Gene Sayre

"I would like to thank you for your kindness in sending me several sample cans of your excellent Fluid Film lubricant. As you requested, I distributed them to several owners of fully automatic weapons to try as a lubricant on their guns. Their response was singularly enthusiastic. Summarizing their comments, all seemed to feel that it left a slick, durable coating on the moving parts of their guns that was equal to, or better than, products they were accustomed to using.
Since that time, I have had the opportunity to use it not only to lubricate my full auto firearms, but my conventional guns as well, and have been very pleased with the results. (It has been particularly useful on a couple of older guns that tend to get cranky when their lubricant breaks down because of heat, or becomes fouled with grime, powder residue and the like.)"...Ken Carter

I cut that one short because it continued on, but if you'd like to read more check out the testimonial page on our website. I just wanted to emphasize the different uses for Fluid Film besides greenery equipment. The one thing that makes it so dramatic in this industry though, is its ability to stop the corrosive effects of salts, herbicides, pesticides and fertilizers.

Old 05-21-2006, 09:47 AM
LawnSite Senior Member

Received my sample last week - GREAT product !!!!

I sprayed the underside of my deck, cut VERY wet 7-8" grass, and not one time did the grass clump. I am about to purchase a case, Today.
Old 05-22-2006, 03:34 PM
LawnSite Member

Been using it for years, it's the best lubricant I have ever used. Picked up another case earlier this year at the World Ag Expo. I did't think about using it on mower decks until I read it on here, I will have to try it.

Here's an old thread I started about Liquid Film & hedge trimmers http://www.lawnsite.com/showthread.p...ght=fluid+film