Register free!
Search

The Green Industry's Resource Center

Click for Weather

Old 04-01-2000, 09:57 PM
LawnSite Member

I always wonder if on of my local competitors could be lurking on here also and never discusses anything. I never see anybody from northern MN on here. I'm sure there is probably a couple neighbors on here and they don't even know it.<p>----------<br>Bryan..Heartland Lawn Care<br>heartlandlawn@hotmail.com
Old 04-01-2000, 10:19 PM
LawnSite Member

I tell myself when I get home after a 12-14hr. day I'am not going to spend much time checking the posts and just do my book keeping on it.Yes I do look at the grass when I'm not working which isn't very often.I to wounder if anyone around here is on also. One day I was very Pissed off because it was starting to rain again which it is doing again right now and does every other day but anyways I started reading the posts about &quot;wanted to cry&quot; (all the mishaps) and ended up being the best day ever I thought I was the only one w/ problems. THANKS ALOT !!!!!!!!!!!<p>----------<br>T.J. Greenfield<br>
Old 04-01-2000, 10:26 PM
LawnSite Senior Member

rain is our friend, i know when we have alot to do and it rains its frustrating but where would we be without it, here in florida they are getting VERY strict on watering because of the lack of rain so please do a rain dance for me<p>----------<br>CJC Landscape Management<br>Winter Haven, Florida
Old 04-01-2000, 11:30 PM
LawnSite Bronze Member

Even after a long hard day, i still like to drop by this board. Come on, a good way to wind down from working and learn about something that you may of not known before. Isn't that a way of staying ahead of your compition???<br>Jean<br><p>----------<br>J-LC Landscaping & Maintenance Gardening<br>C-27 Ca Contr# 770044