Register free!
Search

The Green Industry's Resource Center

Click for Weather

Old 07-21-2006, 11:34 PM
LawnSite Bronze Member

I would have no problem charging 500 or even more. Not only is it going to cost them 500 if they dont do it soon but 500 more 30 days late. Thats 1000 in 40 days. Plus you are pushing back your full time coustomer for a one time job. I know its hard to give a quote if we cant see the job, but remember your full timers. GO RED SOX! 5 homers in 5 innings. I might even give them an estimate with aplus or miuns 75 bucks to cover yourself when the job takes an hour or 2 longer than you thought
Old 07-21-2006, 11:35 PM
LawnSite Silver Member

I can weed eat 3000 sq ft in less than an hour and then have it raked in another hour. Like said before, whack the weeds in the paved areas and then spray them with glyphosate. come back 3 days later to do a final blow of the dead weeds. Charge them min of 400. Don't feel bad about charging them that and sell them on keeping it up. I hate one time clean ups and charge a premium. If you have the time and need the money do it for a dollar. only you know what it is worth. I for one won't wake up for less than 300 a day.