Register free!
Search

The Green Industry's Resource Center

Click for Weather

Old 03-24-2000, 01:50 AM
LawnSite Member

Hey Gusbuster where exactly are you located? I'm from the Bay Area also San Mateo.<p>I understand that there is a lot of competition. Most of my clients are the working class and don't really mind spending a little more money each year in Increases for quality maintenance and mow blow and go services. <p>I send my Increases at the end of the year (Nov.), that way I have a little more income coming in to make up for the years inflation and rainy days.<p>I hope to talk to you more often now that we found a couple people from the Bay Area. We can relate a little more.<p>Too bad about the Gas prices here. Hopefully we wont go broke.<p>See ya.<br>
Old 03-25-2000, 12:59 AM
LawnSite Bronze Member

hey Cgs<br>Live at the airport. Millbrae. Might see you at the S.M. Lawnmower Shop some day. Just started to go to Don because B&S (in Millbrae owner Steve Silvers) went out of busness last month. Look for me sometime. 2 tone blue 89 Chevy 3/4 ton PU with a beacon flasher. Usualy towing a trailer.<p>----------<br>J-LC Landscaping & Maintenance Gardening<br>C-27 Ca Contr# 770044<br>
Old 03-27-2000, 01:45 PM
LawnSite Member

Gusbuster,<p>I started going to Diehls on South B Street here in San Mateo. They are open 6 days a week and get my equipment repaired in 1 to 2 days. They are pretty quick.<p>Feel free to e-mail me direct if you'd like to at info@caminolandscaping.com my name is Victor and I usally drive a white 97 Ford Ranger. So many out there I know, but we'll meet one day.<p>Take care,<p>Victor
Old 03-27-2000, 08:26 PM
LawnSite Bronze Member

Hey Cgs- Victor<br>will e-mail soon. my email address starts with musikari<br>Later<br>Jean<p>----------<br>J-LC Landscaping & Maintenance Gardening<br>C-27 Ca Contr# 770044