Register free!
Search

The Green Industry's Resource Center

Click for Weather

Old 08-20-2006, 07:54 AM
LawnSite Silver Member

Holy cow.......if it sounds to good to be true......it is.........run away........ You have just enabled the guy to steal again....

'My friends, we live in the greatest nation in the history of the world. I hope you'll join with me as we try to change it.' - Barack Obama
Old 08-20-2006, 09:20 AM
LawnSite Gold Member

Lets see, a stanger pulls up with a nice blower real cheap with a lame azz excuse. This thing is hotter than an Atlanta hooker.
echo hedge clippers
echo long pole hedge clippers
Redmax weedeater
echo 650 BP blower
6 x 16 trailer
5 x 8 trailor
2001 Chevy LS Silverado
Polaris Sportsman 500 AWD ATV
last but not least, TWINS!
Old 08-20-2006, 09:25 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by clallen03
But was I wrong to buy it? This was a sthil!!!! Ha Ha
If it was stolen then you broke the law. You should go to the police and see if anybody reported a blower like that stolen.
Old 08-20-2006, 09:39 AM
LawnSite Senior Member

How does it feel knowing you just bought a HOT blower?
Old 08-20-2006, 09:41 AM
LawnSite Bronze Member

Come on guy's don't waste your breath or your time this guy is going to keep it you can tell by how excited he was to get it. And dude come on who gets rid of a blower because his already makes blowing his yard to easy. and $60.00 what world do you live in where people sell equipment they don't need cheap most people wan't what they paid for it if not more. Hey do me a favor when he comes by and steals your blowers both of them write it on here so I can say. HEEEEEEAAAA HEEEEEEEEAAAAA!!
Old 08-20-2006, 09:49 AM
LawnSite Senior Member

OK now that you have been told what you should have already known I think that the only thing left for you to do is take the blower to the nearest police station and let them check to see if the serial number has been reported as a stolen blower as we all know and let them try to match it up with its true owner.If they can you will redeem yourself and say you did a good deed for another like yourself and it only cost you $60.00 or they cant find the owner and the blower is yours-next time don't perpetuate the problem by being an enabler.
Old 08-20-2006, 09:59 AM
LawnSite Member

obviously you have never had any eqiupment stolen, when it happens to you and you realize you are working for free for a day or maybe a week to replace what you lost then you will understand you started this because you were looking for someone to say you did good, it aint happening here, do the right thing
Old 08-20-2006, 10:15 AM
LawnSite Silver Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by QualityLawnCare4u
Lets see, a stanger pulls up with a nice blower real cheap with a lame azz excuse. This thing is hotter than an Atlanta hooker.
i would say hotter then a vegas show girl

------------
Frontier Lawn's Website
-----------

http://www.givemeliberty.org/
Old 08-20-2006, 10:44 AM
LawnSite Fanatic

You can't hand me that crap about "I didn't know if it was stolen or not, but I asked and he said no". That wouldn't fly with a police officer, it sure wouldn't fly with a judge, and it DAMN sure doesn't fly with me. YOU know the real deal. You bought a stolen blower from a crackhead and you knew exactly what you were doing when you did it so be proud. Be proud that there was some hard working guy 2 or 3 blocks over who is working to feed his family and take care of his children, came out to the front to see his hard earned money taken.
One of the most extreme things that could've happened was the lco comes around the corner about 2 minutes after this guy takes off and sees HIS blower in the back of YOUR truck. Now that would be too funny. Can you say "Recieving and concealing stolen property"?
I'm sorry, I socialize, help, get help from, and have be-friended too many good people on here that have lost valuable equipment to endorse or condone such behavior - let alone be happy for it. We have a choice as we go through life. We can either be part of the problem, or part of the solution. When you enable people to do this type of stuff, you are part of the problem - No ifs, ands, or buts about it. So don't bring up the "I didn't know" routine. You've shopped for this equipment, and you know darn well what it costs. But hey,...enjoy your blower, and everytime you start it and you use it, you just know that some other guy who used it to help feed his family has had to go out and earn all that LEGITIMATE money all over again. - And don't think for a moment that carma doesn't exist - because it does.

Thank you, Dad - for always being the dad that you were. You truly are my hero. You always were.

Last edited by Runner; 08-20-2006 at 10:48 AM.
Old 08-20-2006, 10:58 AM
LawnSite Silver Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Runner
You can't hand me that crap about "I didn't know if it was stolen or not, but I asked and he said no". That wouldn't fly with a police officer, it sure wouldn't fly with a judge, and it DAMN sure doesn't fly with me. YOU know the real deal. You bought a stolen blower from a crackhead and you knew exactly what you were doing when you did it so be proud. Be proud that there was some hard working guy 2 or 3 blocks over who is working to feed his family and take care of his children, came out to the front to see his hard earned money taken.
One of the most extreme things that could've happened was the lco comes around the corner about 2 minutes after this guy takes off and sees HIS blower in the back of YOUR truck. Now that would be too funny. Can you say "Recieving and concealing stolen property"?
I'm sorry, I socialize, help, get help from, and have be-friended too many good people on here that have lost valuable equipment to endorse or condone such behavior - let alone be happy for it. We have a choice as we go through life. We can either be part of the problem, or part of the solution. When you enable people to do this type of stuff, you are part of the problem - No ifs, ands, or buts about it. So don't bring up the "I didn't know" routine. You've shopped for this equipment, and you know darn well what it costs. But hey,...enjoy your blower, and everytime you start it and you use it, you just know that some other guy who used it to help feed his family has had to go out and earn all that LEGITIMATE money all over again. - And don't think for a moment that carma doesn't exist - because it does.
Perfectly said! I agree totally.