Register free!
Search

Click for Weather

Old 09-19-2006, 11:14 PM
LawnSite Member

Cyclone Rake and Estate Vacuum

I would like to hear from people who own a Cyclone Rake. What do you think of it? Does it hold up well for commercial use? Does it work well with a zero turn? Can you get it into backyards easily by folding it up?

Does anyone use the Estate Vacuum attachment? Does it work well for getting leaves out of bushes and mulch beds? Is it quick? Can it pickup a lot of material in a short period of time? Has anyone tried using this to clean out gutters?

Does anyone have the Power Bagger attachment? Does this work well if you want to bag the leaves up?

What's the lead time, after you place an order?

Are there any other comparable/better products out there that I should be looking at for leaf cleanup? Thanks
Old 09-20-2006, 06:18 AM
LawnSite Member

I'm on my 2nd year with mine and its great. The Vac. hoses are very hany for beds and tight places where you cannt get but you must be careful it will suck the mulch or dirt right out of the beds.A little practice takes care of that. As far as the use with a ZTR, it works great,just remember that its not a zero turn any more,the tail swings wide not like a trailer that follows you.I wouldn't think of useing it for gutters. That's a lot of hose to be on a ladder with. Also by going up you would use up a lot of your hose length,so you would be moving way to much. As far as turn around time on the order,I called one day and it was ready the next day. I drove down to pick it up since its only 11/2 Hrs. from me. Hope this helps. I love mine.
Old 09-20-2006, 06:24 AM
LawnSite Gold Member

I purchased a CR back in august. I got it for leaves and havent used it yet. I had mine with in a week of ordering it and I got the estate vacumn and power unloader also. Assembly was simple and the instructions are great. Here is a link of the assembly and some pictures of mine
http://www.lawnsite.com/showthread.php?t=157175

wayne

Last edited by grass_cuttin_fool; 09-20-2006 at 06:28 AM.