Register free!
Search

The Green Industry's Resource Center

Click for Weather

Old 09-25-2006, 09:03 PM
LawnSite Senior Member

just got the meg-mow blades

After waiting a week and a half, the meg-mow blades are here. i only have ten lawns to do tomorrow, so i thought i would use them as a field test. I will post pics and results tomorrow for everyone to see and make thier own opinion.
Old 09-25-2006, 09:04 PM
LawnSite Senior Member

what are meg-mow blades?
Old 09-25-2006, 09:17 PM
LawnSite Senior Member

four small blades mounted but not stationary on a disk. I got em to try and eliminate double cutting and clumping.
Old 09-25-2006, 09:19 PM
LawnSite Silver Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by dcgreenspro
four small blades mounted but not stationary on a disk. I got em to try and eliminate double cutting and clumping.
What kind of mower do you have them on?
Old 09-25-2006, 09:28 PM
LawnSite Fanatic

I'd love to try a set for sure! Unfortunately I don't think they have then for Dixons and if they did I'd have a hard time coughing up the big bucks for a set.

What ever hapened to megmo on here? He used to post constantly, are they even a sponsor anymore? (forgive me if they are, I have a ad blocker and can't see any on the banner ads at the top of the page, just blank to me!)
Old 09-25-2006, 09:34 PM
LawnSite Senior Member

i have a deere 777 w/ 60. in deck 27 horse. He said he used to post on here all the time but the competetion in his neck of the woods was bad mouthing him, or so he said. he didn't want people getting the wrong impression, i think. Very nice guy to talk to.
Old 09-25-2006, 09:36 PM
LawnSite Member

not a question about the blades but i went to meg mo's site and under meg mo sys. there is a pic of a mower with a cutting deck attachment on the side. what is that exactly, whats it called
Old 09-25-2006, 09:39 PM
LawnSite Fanatic

Quote:
Originally Posted by MartinsMowing
not a question about the blades but i went to meg mo's site and under meg mo sys. there is a pic of a mower with a cutting deck attachment on the side. what is that exactly, whats it called
I was gonna say a flex deck, but I just went to their site and see it there attached to a 36" WB, that's no flex deck... that's some other animal there.
Attached Images

Old 09-25-2006, 09:42 PM
LawnSite Silver Member

I think it is something like the Noah Mowing System. Supposedly, you can trim and mow at the same time.

Lawn care in Pensacola, Florida.
Old 09-25-2006, 09:47 PM
LawnSite Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jason Rose
I'd love to try a set for sure! Unfortunately I don't think they have then for Dixons and if they did I'd have a hard time coughing up the big bucks for a set.

What ever hapened to megmo on here? He used to post constantly, are they even a sponsor anymore? (forgive me if they are, I have a ad blocker and can't see any on the banner ads at the top of the page, just blank to me!)
They aren't made for certain mower brands, just for sizes. It cost me 198.00 (bought a used set that were returned) and if all goes well, I will get a set for the 48 walkbehind.