Register free!

The Green Industry's Resource Center

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 09-27-2006, 01:40 PM
LawnSite Senior Member

Moving Threads

Can someone help me out here. I posted a thread in the Commercial Lawn care about other work to do when the mowing season is over and it got moved to Pros helping beginers general GI discussions. Which I found odd since it has nothing to do with pros of beginers just an idea for work that could be done durring off season. Ok fine I can see that it isn't nessisarly a mowing related question and that it could have been put somewhere else. But here is the thing.

16 Count them 16 post on the first page of Commercial Mowing and Trimming should have been placed in the equiptment forum. And 2 more could have been put into the general discussion. And only 3 of them were at all related directly to LC and not equipment questions and 2 of those were the usual post complaining about low ballers and customers, which I would pose that since you have lowballers and customers in any business that it should be in the general discussion forum. Leaving you with one thread that could actually be benifitial to our members.

The point is you have to sift threw 1000 pages of junk to get to anything that could be considered helpful to people. There are 8008 threads containing the word "toro" under the mowing forum, and only 1453 that have the word "marketing" 2738 contain "contracts" 2007 contain "Taxes" you don't see something wrong with that picture?

Is there nothing we can do about the my mower is bigger than your mower p, which trimmer should I buy, who makes the best backpack blower, that mean customer paid me 2 days late, that evil scrub under bid me, this crazy lady chased me down the street with a stick posts?