Register free!
Search

The Green Industry's Resource Center

Click for Weather

Old 10-22-2006, 07:14 PM
LawnSite Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by jpp
Well, I went with the Force. Although I like the lever for the chute deflection on the QB. The bigger tires are a big selling point. East to manuver. I was able to use it on a couple of yards only because I have been sick. So Monday is the day I will really put it to the test. I just hope I can work all day. The weather here stinks and the forecast is no better for the end of the week.
I've only used our force a couple times, but so far, other than not having a chute deflection lever, really like it. I would hope that the lever is something that could be retrofitted eventually, I would surely buy one.
Old 10-22-2006, 08:25 PM
LawnSite Silver Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by jrc lawncare
I've only used our force a couple times, but so far, other than not having a chute deflection lever, really like it. I would hope that the lever is something that could be retrofitted eventually, I would surely buy one.
You better hope all your lawns are flat. good luck!!!!

fluid film- the official sponser of sflqpru
Old 10-23-2006, 06:27 AM
LawnSite Fanatic

Quote:
Originally Posted by dcondon

I'll secound this
Old 10-23-2006, 06:35 AM
LawnSite Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by dcondon
Believe it or not, most of them are. However, if they do not come up with a chute adjustment linkage, I may come up with something myself. I really like the robin/ subaru engine so far. Quiet like a honda.
Old 10-23-2006, 10:54 AM
LawnSite Silver Member

Quote:
Believe it or not, most of them are. However, if they do not come up with a chute adjustment linkage, I may come up with something myself. I really like the robin/ subaru engine so far. Quiet like a honda.
Why they are so good is that there( robin/subaru) built here in mich.
Old 10-23-2006, 09:02 PM
LawnSite Silver Member

QUOTE=John Gamba]I hope you feel better[/QUOTE]

Thanks. But right now I am about whoop little puppy. It feels like I got kicked right in the back of my carharts. This bug should did take all my strength that is for sure. I took some more advil and now it will be off to sleep after I check other posts. It was a nasty day and I should not have gone out. Cold, windy 20-30 mph winds. snow flurries pretty much all day.

Now the force was great to use. Had no problems moved the leaves so fast I was totally amazed. These were dry leaves too. The other day we had wet ones and it did a good job on those too. So far no complaints and all of my yards except 1 are flat. I did the hill today and just had to be careful with it. I dropped it at the top and worked my way to the bottom. Sure did save time on that job.
Old 10-24-2006, 06:21 AM
LawnSite Fanatic

Quote:
Originally Posted by jpp
QUOTE=John Gamba]I hope you feel better
Thanks. But right now I am about whoop little puppy. It feels like I got kicked right in the back of my carharts. This bug should did take all my strength that is for sure. I took some more advil and now it will be off to sleep after I check other posts. It was a nasty day and I should not have gone out. Cold, windy 20-30 mph winds. snow flurries pretty much all day.

Now the force was great to use. Had no problems moved the leaves so fast I was totally amazed. These were dry leaves too. The other day we had wet ones and it did a good job on those too. So far no complaints and all of my yards except 1 are flat. I did the hill today and just had to be careful with it. I dropped it at the top and worked my way to the bottom. Sure did save time on that job.[/QUOTE]

I'm glad you like it
Old 10-24-2006, 03:55 PM
LawnSite Senior Member

Quote:
I just finished a field test for Turf Mag. i demoed both the 13 hp Honda and 9 hp Robin. Drue from Billygoat was with me most of the day. we had a prototype shoot control that was on the 13 hp it made all the difference in the world. i too would'nt buy one without the remote. it should be available in the spring it will fit all force machines. they also have a prolocker type thing to secure it to your trailer that was kind of neat.