Register free!
Search

The Green Industry's Resource Center

Click for Weather

Old 03-16-2000, 08:12 PM
LawnSite Member

wear pants? haha your joking right. I will only wear shorts i brake a sweat just loading the trailer in the morning. I think i would have to get my clients to take me to the hospital if i had pants on all day. I go through atleast 3 work shirts a day
Old 03-16-2000, 08:13 PM
LawnSite Member

yeah i think ill put some pants on the next time a jump into the back of the trailer to shovel some hot mulch out.
Old 03-16-2000, 08:33 PM
manr

Shorts is the only way to go <p>If your legs get all cut up you don't know how to trim. Sure I catch a rock in the leg now an then but what the heck. It only hurts for a little while.
Old 03-16-2000, 08:39 PM
LawnSite Member

i mow only part time, and only where shorts and tennis shoes, if i go full time, i'll where some of those nike hiking boots and shorts, i rarely injure myself from stuff being kicked up.
Old 03-16-2000, 11:46 PM
LawnSite Senior Member

In the early spring i wear sweats, then i wear shorts with logo, T-shirt with logo, and baseball style cap, later in the fall i go back to sweats. Its so hot and muggy where i am shorts is the only way to go, my legs do get a few cuts and scratches on them but no long jeans for me.<p>----------<br>Mark's Mowing Service<br>
Old 03-16-2000, 11:53 PM
LawnSite Senior Member

In the early spring i wear sweats, then in late spring i go with shorts, T-shirt with logo, and baseball style hat with logo. It is just to darn hot and muggy where i am, my legs get alittle nicked but the shorts are well worth it.<p>----------<br>Mark's Mowing Service<br>
Old 03-17-2000, 07:26 AM
LawnSite Senior Member

I always wear long pants.Over here,snakes <br>are a real problem and I like to take <br>precautions in case I run into a Taipan or<br>something.I found that most of the rocks<br>and crap that shoots out from a trimmer<br>usually hits me in the face anyway.Im now<br>growing a beard.