Register free!
Search
 
     

The Green Industry's Resource Center


Click for Weather
Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #7611  
Old 11-30-2006, 11:37 AM
cgrappler135 cgrappler135 is offline
LawnSite Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: livonia, michigan
Posts: 193
Dont think we'll get near that maybe 1-2 if were lucky down here and that probably wont be what sticks. Hopefully we'll at least get some good saltings in!
Reply With Quote
  #7612  
Old 11-30-2006, 11:52 AM
DRLawnInc's Avatar
DRLawnInc DRLawnInc is offline
LawnSite Member
 
Join Date: May 2004
Location: Mid-Mich.
Posts: 116
Other than snow I hope to get the finishing work done on my dad's pole barn so that we can start working on my new project car. If everything goes good it should be ready for paint this spring and actually drive it this summer. And work on the house to get it ready to sell next year, well if the market picks up that is!!
Reply With Quote
  #7613  
Old 11-30-2006, 12:24 PM
Tscape's Avatar
Tscape Tscape is offline
LawnSite Bronze Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2003
Location: Pinckney, MI
Posts: 1,358
Quote:
Originally Posted by DRLawnInc
Other than snow I hope to get the finishing work done on my dad's pole barn so that we can start working on my new project car. If everything goes good it should be ready for paint this spring and actually drive it this summer. And work on the house to get it ready to sell next year, well if the market picks up that is!!
You can't just say "project car" without saying what it is!!!
Reply With Quote
  #7614  
Old 11-30-2006, 04:54 PM
NewImageLawn&Landscape's Avatar
NewImageLawn&Landscape NewImageLawn&Landscape is offline
LawnSite Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: Livonia,Michigan
Posts: 83
Quote:
Originally Posted by Turfscape LLC
You can't just say "project car" without saying what it is!!!
Yeah its a tease, you gotta say what it is , hehe pics too. Come on , i did.
Reply With Quote
  #7615  
Old 11-30-2006, 09:39 PM
DRLawnInc's Avatar
DRLawnInc DRLawnInc is offline
LawnSite Member
 
Join Date: May 2004
Location: Mid-Mich.
Posts: 116
Oh sorry lol. It's a '78 Grand Am (kinda like the '78 Malibu), pretty rare only around 7,000 coupes produced, red over grey (soon to be all red) plain car now but I have a trans. ,drive shaft ,rear end & a hurst lighting rods shifter out of a '84 Hurst Olds. basically the same drive line as the Buick GN's. But I'm planning on making 1 good car out of 2. I would post pics but I don't know how to in here.
Reply With Quote
  #7616  
Old 11-30-2006, 09:43 PM
DRLawnInc's Avatar
DRLawnInc DRLawnInc is offline
LawnSite Member
 
Join Date: May 2004
Location: Mid-Mich.
Posts: 116
Hey New Image, I see you have a Truckcraft dump, did you buy it ? or did it come already on the truck ? And how do you like it ? Oh yeah , what ya gonna do to that Jeep?? Looks like it can already be a ball to drive by that pic

Last edited by DRLawnInc; 11-30-2006 at 09:50 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #7617  
Old 11-30-2006, 09:52 PM
Tscape's Avatar
Tscape Tscape is offline
LawnSite Bronze Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2003
Location: Pinckney, MI
Posts: 1,358
Quote:
Originally Posted by DRLawnInc
Oh sorry lol. It's a '78 Grand Am (kinda like the '78 Malibu), pretty rare only around 7,000 coupes produced, red over grey (soon to be all red) plain car now but I have a trans. ,drive shaft ,rear end & a hurst lighting rods shifter out of a '84 Hurst Olds. basically the same drive line as the Buick GN's. But I'm planning on making 1 good car out of 2. I would post pics but I don't know how to in here.
I had an uncle who had a Pontiac "Can-Am" back in the late seventies. Is that similar?

My project is an '89 Mark VII, 347 stroker, Trick Flow heads, etc, etc.
Attached Images
 
Reply With Quote
  #7618  
Old 11-30-2006, 10:17 PM
Tscape's Avatar
Tscape Tscape is offline
LawnSite Bronze Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2003
Location: Pinckney, MI
Posts: 1,358
Anyone seen any interesting youtube stuff lately?
Reply With Quote
  #7619  
Old 11-30-2006, 11:25 PM
Mower For Less Mower For Less is offline
LawnSite Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: Warren, MI
Posts: 823
Quote:
Originally Posted by Turfscape LLC
Anyone seen any interesting youtube stuff lately?
Seen Britney's beaver on thesuperficial.com
Way scarier than I had imagined it.
Reply With Quote
  #7620  
Old 12-01-2006, 12:14 AM
soccerlawn's Avatar
soccerlawn soccerlawn is offline
LawnSite Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Location: Brighton, Michigan
Posts: 379
Hey guys I am trying to set up my LLC, and I have a few names boncing around in my head. I went to the SOS website but couldn't find where I plug in the name to see if it is taken. Could someone direct me to the proper place.

And also what do you think about the name "Root Bound".
Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
alternative landscaping

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump





Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.6
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright ©1998 - 2012, LawnSite.comô - Moose River Media
All times are GMT -4. The time now is 01:06 AM.

Page generated in 0.25961 seconds with 10 queries