Register free!

The Green Industry's Resource Center

Old 03-09-2000, 11:39 PM
LawnSite Gold Member

I'm sure this has been read by many, but some folks need to read it and live by it!<p>THE WORLD NEEDS MEN AND WOMEN<br> <br>who cannot be bought<p>whose word is their bond<p>who puts character above wealth<p>who possess opinions and a will<p>who are larger than their vacations<p>who do not hesitate to take chances<p>who will not lose their individuality in a crowd<p>who will be as honest in small things as in great things<p>who will make no compromise with wrong<p>whose ambitions are not confined to their own selfish desires<p>who will not say they &quot;do it&quot; because everybody else does it<p>who are true to their friends through good report and evil report, in adversity as well as prosperity<p>who do not believe that shrewdness, cunning, and hardheadedness are the best qualities for winning success<p>who are not ashamed or afraid to stand for the truth when it is unpopular, who can say no with emphasis, although all the rest of the world says yes<p>I didn't create this, just copied it.<br>I am of the opinion that life and business practices paralell one another. There are right ways to get ahead and then there are the other ways. Doing it the right way might take a little longer but the satisfaction of knowing how you got to where your at will last a lifetime.<p>Homer
Old 03-10-2000, 07:41 AM
LawnSite Senior Member

Hey Homer, It sounds like your on the road less traveled . Me and my house are on the same one .<p>----------<br>Bobby <br>Ft Lauderdale