Register free!
Search

The Green Industry's Resource Center

Click for Weather

Old 02-04-2007, 06:03 PM
LawnSite Member

A Rising Enterprise

Hey all my name is Nate. I'm 17 and I am attending high school and running a lawn care business. Im excited because i'm finally legally registered! I started up S&M Lawn Care at the beginning of last summer with a very strong advertising campaign. I did alot off door to door direct marketing with success. From that i picked up 8 residential and 1 commercial account in my first 2 weeks in business. I just wish as many people said yes to me as people say no! By the end of summer i was up to 16 residential and 3 commercial. I couldnt be happier because this is my first successful business after mannnny tries lol.
Currently i am working on my winter marketing campaign and i hope i get alot of phonecalls going into spring. well thats pretty much all there is to say about that. wish me luck in the future and good luck to all of you too!! if you have any questions dont be afraid to ask!

Oh yea..
wish me luck on winning the state championship in the 1600 and the 800 meter races this year in track!!! thanks!

-Nate