Register free!

The Green Industry's Resource Center

Old 02-07-2007, 02:23 AM
LawnSite Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pepler's Lawncare View Post
hey striperpro -

Have you had any problem with your 52in Zero Turn. I'm running into alot of problems with the hydro pumps and wheel motors. This year will be the second time Ill have to replace stuff again.
Pepler-
Have not had one problem with mine. I lost a belt early, and they replaced it free of charge. We do not use it as our main machine though, only used about 6-8 hours a week this past year. I am not sure how many hours you put on yours, but that may have something to do with it. I have had great luck with that machine, as well as all of my Ferris equipment.

We have some large properties lined up for this season, so I hope nothing goes wrong. Cross my fingers!!!!!

Good luck with it. If there is anything else that I can help with, please let me know. Thanks for looking.

SFLQPR
Old 02-07-2007, 06:42 PM
LawnSite Senior Member

about.com has a lot of good info...i also just bought a book that was made by scotts

its called:

Scotts Lawns: Your Guide to a Beautiful Yard

there are a lot of amazing tips in here for all lawn maintenance wether your a homeowner or not...theres info on different seeds, where and when o plant them, different ways in planting grass, different ways to water and fertilized and what effect they have on the leaves and roots of the lawn..info on aerating, dethatching, pests and diseases..i got it used on amazon.com for like $7 after shipping...great investment i learned so much about grass already and im only halfway through the book...there are also a lot of pictures and tips to go along with the descriptions

CLEAR-CUT Lawn & Landscape
Old 02-16-2007, 01:16 PM
LawnSite Member

Ta-Ta's is a very offensive and derisive term to use for refering to that parts of the anatomy

I prefer tots, yobes, cans, sweater puppies, brush guards, or bozos.