Register free!

The Green Industry's Resource Center

Old 03-03-2007, 01:58 PM
LawnSite Member

72" Grasshopper 928D

I need to get rid of my Grasshopper, its just too big for the lawns I do. Here are some specs.

front mount deck, 72" cut, hydro power deck lift system, 28hp kubota diesel, twin gemini hydro trannies, dual rear swivel wheels, power bagger system with turbine deck blower, 16cuft steel dump hopper mounted on the rear. (sucks up leaves like there is no tommaro)

60" woods dozer plow is included, (AMAZING for residential snow removal, some even do small parking lots with this setup)

i bought this mower last year in combo with some other mowers, so i have no papers on it except what IVE done to it, which is nothing but the dozer blade and a new PTO clutch.

The mower has about 2100hrs on it, when i bought it, it was at 2050 hrs. I purchased it from a school where they did their own athletic fields. So it has not been used to make money for more than 50 hours.

Mower has a glow plug starter system, just preheat for 5-10sec then crank. Starts first try every time. Even when i was doing snow removal at 10 degrees.

here are some pics of the machine with the plow:

here is a pic of the model with the grass stuff on it, THIS IS NOT THE ACTUAL MACHINE

i will get some pics up as soon as the snow melts around here

im asking $3750 for everything

thanks

zach

contact info:

phone 248 745 0263

Last edited by Michael J. Donovan; 03-03-2007 at 09:00 PM. Reason: email addy