Register free!
Search

The Green Industry's Resource Center

Click for Weather

Old 03-04-2007, 11:18 PM
LawnSite Bronze Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raven386 View Post
looks good!. i cannot wait till i can start doing stuff like that! im really starting to get into this website design. it seemed like rocket science a few weeks ago, and now im designing someone elses. Thanks for the advice and help Mdvaden!! and everyone else! im going to try and mess around with the nav. bar one of these days. do you think i should add a link page to my site? i was thinking about adding a link to : weather in my area, Town website, links to the shirt place i used, stuff like that... what do you think?
I like the links page because maybe you could exchange links with another non-competing service - say a seed supplier. But I like them because they are fund and I can add links that I like to visit on my links page.

Its not my links page, but I use step one of my advice pages as storage for 3 weather banners. That way, they are off my home page and main services page. So if you don't have an advice section yet, like watering tips, you could use your links page for miscellaneous stuff.

Coast Redwoods . . . Landscaping Portland & Tree Service . . . M. D. Vaden Photography

http://www.lawnsite.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=9938&dateline=1262369890