Register free!
Search

The Green Industry's Resource Center

Click for Weather

Old 03-06-2007, 04:51 PM
LawnSite Member

How do you transport your equipment from lawn to lawn? (just curious because I'm 15 and in the same boat you are more or less)
Old 03-06-2007, 05:05 PM
LawnSite Silver Member

That old bag knew you wouldn't notice that area of grass....why would she want to show you the property lines AFTER your estimate....she probably pulled that same crap on the last lco and they probably fell for it. She all ready sounds like a pita.

Lawn care in Pensacola, Florida.
Old 03-06-2007, 08:46 PM
LawnSite Member

Hey everyone, thank you for the advice and support. I have not heard back from her yet but I will give her a call tommorow to see. I guess I learned my lesson and will now always have the customer there at the time of the bid. Someone also said that I used my parents mowers. I paid for ALL of this equipment listed below. Yes ALL of it, down to the very last penny. Also, I dont know of any parents that would carry a commercial grade walk behind for a homeowner but whatever. And all mantainance and repairs are paid for by for ME with MY money, NOT my parents and without any loans. Also, for getting from house to house, I put my blower and trimmer on my deck and hop on the velke and ride off. If anyone knows a better way I am open for suggestions. If you dont belive that I have this equipment at 14, I will be posting some pics of my equipment and work, as the season gets started. Im sorry to be such a crab about this but it just bugs me when people say that I must have had help to get this stuff. I have just worked my %&$# off. Plain and simple. I wish you all a safe, happy, profitable, fun, and trouble free year.