Register free!
Search

The Green Industry's Resource Center

Click for Weather

Old 03-19-2007, 10:07 AM
LawnSite Member

Howdy, The $100 per month is their top package, the basic sites start at $40. I have one of their $60 sites and am really happy with the comments clients have had about it. You can customize it and add all your own pics etc, I've picked up some jobs from their referrals too. All in all for under $750.00 per year it is the best quaility site I could find.

www.patiosplusmn.com
Old 03-29-2007, 02:05 AM
LawnSite Fanatic

That's right interesting, I couldn't tell you for sure whether it's worth it but your page shows a google pr2 so they're doing something beyond the basics. For $60 / month it might be a tee bit over the norm but I wouldn't argue too much, good help is hard to find nowadays.

Kinda funny how photos and portfolio both lead to galleries, but it's well stocked and everything works, looks right spiffy, too...
Perhaps a bit slow on the load times but they did a pretty good job, I can nitpick all night but it's like a lawn cut if you miss a spot here and there in the course of a week that's just the way the cookie crumbles, and you get a few customers here and there...

Look at it this way, mine's been up for a good year now, advertising mine's going to run a few 100 / year, cost of server is at least $10 / month plus the domain registration and don't forget dns resolution (read: PITA), if they took care of all that, and perhaps they're not finished but I suppose you have to assume to some degree they are, I'd say you got a fair deal.

Last edited by topsites; 03-29-2007 at 02:13 AM.
Old 03-29-2007, 03:06 PM
LawnSite Member

Searches

Results 1 - 10 of about 426 for pavers Talbott,TN.
Results 1 - 10 of about 30,700 for landscaping Talbott,TN.
Results 1 - 10 of about 101,000 for landscaping Talbott
Results 1 - 10 of about 194 for landscape pavers Talbott,TN.
Results 1 - 10 of about 182 for landscaping pavers Talbott,TN.
Results 1 - 10 of about 308 for landscaping pavers Talbott

There is NO reference to Belgard Pavers in the above searches on the first page.

Results 1 - 10 of about 256 for belgard landscaping pavers tn.
These are the google search results for these keywords.
Here Belgard is fourth and there are two landscapers with their own domains ahead of them.

The PR 2 is for the Belgard site and they are offering you a subdomain I would think, so you are locked to them, what will they say if you want to give your customers a choice and say you use other pavers on the website. Maybe you have a EP Henry cert.

www.patiosplusmn.com
Results 1 - 10 of about 13,700 for landscaping pavers eagan, mn.
Results 1 - 10 of about 14,000 for landscape pavers eagan, mn.
There are no results that I could find for "patios plus" on the first page, I could of missed it though.

Type in what your customers will type in doing a search and there is your answer.

Get yourself a domain first , if you would like some directions or just have some questions PM me, and I will give you my email or phone number,

good luck this season