Register free!
Search

The Green Industry's Resource Center

Click for Weather

Old 04-14-2007, 12:12 AM
LawnSite Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by FATWEASEL View Post
Maybe this could be like in the movie, 'Forrest Gump'. Remember when he started running all acrossed the country and he gained a herd of followers?

I can see it now as one mower-er after another falls in line behind T-dude. What would that be? A flock...a pride...pod...ooooh, a convoooooy!!!

We don't need no stinkin' registration!!! Outta tha way smokey!

Ahh breaker 1-9, this here's the Rubber Duck...you got a copy on me Pig Pen, come on?

Imagine about a 1000 zero turns, blades on, roaring down the interstate! Now that would be music.

lol yea id like to do that.... it would be fun ... id hook me up a CB on my mower so id know where the cops were and MAYBE my 15 year old yard machines riding mower would finally die lol..... good luck travlindude
Old 04-16-2007, 11:22 AM
LawnSite Member

Was leaving the Purple Fiddle this morning and leaving a thank you note, but one of the girls came in early just to make me coffee. Left Thomas headed to Lead Mine WV. When I got there I met a fellow named John Hebb's who was very fine fellow. Lead Mine is one of the most beautiful places I have ever seen. On to St. George where I had 9 deer stand and pose for me. they never even thought of running, but kept Changing poses for me. Slept this night in Kingwood WV at a Pavilion

4/13/07
Left Kingwood headed for Morganstown, stopped at WFSP 107.7 to be interviewed, what a bunch of guys and gal, not only did they interview me, but did a Short plug that they can play throughout the year to help raise funds for my charities. From there on to Morgantown, well almost Morgantown, I was in front of Michael's Auto Body when a front wheel bearing went out on the Dixie. The owner of Michael's was very helpful, and I got a Hold of Dixie Chopper who arranged for the nearest dealer to come fix it for me. Ended up sleeping at Michael's as the nearest dealer was in Washington, PA and was kind enough to come down that night and get me fixed. Really great guys, Seems Dixie Chopper and their Dealers sure are there when you need them. Well gotta go, but will write more soon.

Travlndude----
By the way I am in state #11 Ohio
Old 04-17-2007, 12:10 PM
LawnSite Bronze Member

hey Travlndude are u still planning on coming through mi?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Travlndude View Post
Was leaving the Purple Fiddle this morning and leaving a thank you note, but one of the girls came in early just to make me coffee. Left Thomas headed to Lead Mine WV. When I got there I met a fellow named John Hebb's who was very fine fellow. Lead Mine is one of the most beautiful places I have ever seen. On to St. George where I had 9 deer stand and pose for me. they never even thought of running, but kept Changing poses for me. Slept this night in Kingwood WV at a Pavilion

4/13/07
Left Kingwood headed for Morganstown, stopped at WFSP 107.7 to be interviewed, what a bunch of guys and gal, not only did they interview me, but did a Short plug that they can play throughout the year to help raise funds for my charities. From there on to Morgantown, well almost Morgantown, I was in front of Michael's Auto Body when a front wheel bearing went out on the Dixie. The owner of Michael's was very helpful, and I got a Hold of Dixie Chopper who arranged for the nearest dealer to come fix it for me. Ended up sleeping at Michael's as the nearest dealer was in Washington, PA and was kind enough to come down that night and get me fixed. Really great guys, Seems Dixie Chopper and their Dealers sure are there when you need them. Well gotta go, but will write more soon.

Travlndude----
By the way I am in state #11 Ohio
2013 7x20 sur-track open trailer
2010 exmark lazer "x" series 60" 34hp
2011 exmark lazer "x" series 60" 29hp
2013 exmark lazer "s" series 60" 27hp
2013 exmark turf tracer "s" series 52" 20hp
2011 wright stander RH 52" 19hp
1013 exmark commerical 30" wb
honda push mower
(4) weed wips shindiawa,redmax,echo
(2) stick edgers shindiawa,redmax
(3)redmax 7001
sthil br 340
pluger aerator

230 lawns
Old 05-05-2007, 02:28 AM
LawnSite Member

Cant wait to se ya go by in Louisiana
Old 05-05-2007, 02:37 AM
LawnSite Bronze Member

Stop by Holiday Florida.. Thats in Pasco county..

6 Years on Lawnsite
Old 05-07-2007, 01:39 PM
LawnSite Member

That mower almost looks like it really is on that lawn!
Old 05-08-2007, 04:49 AM
LawnSite Gold Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by capybara View Post
That mower almost looks like it really is on that lawn!
huh!

I use Gopher Billing & Scheduling Software
Download your FREE fully functional 30-day
trial here.
Old 05-08-2007, 07:10 AM
LawnSite Senior Member

I think what he is saying is that in post # 6 theres a Dixie Chopper picture on a lawn, but in fact its been photo shopped and is not on that lawn.

He is around the West MI area a couple of days ago i believe, will check.
Old 05-08-2007, 08:19 AM
LawnSite Senior Member

O.K he has left Grand Rapids MI and is making his way to Wisonsin at the present time, by the looks of the sattlelite pictures, its hard to zoom in on such a small object
Old 05-08-2007, 11:49 AM
LawnSite Senior Member

any ideas what part of oklahoma you are going to be passing through and when do you plan on being here? Hope you dont plan on comming through in july your dang tired will melt to the pavement