Register free!

The Green Industry's Resource Center

Old 06-12-2007, 06:02 PM
LawnSite Fanatic

d0od i dont care what you post, im not 16 like you, i dont take offence to what people say,

and yes in my opinion the exmark is the best mower on the market, i have cut with ALOT of machines and the exmark cuts the best by far.

You get what you pay for in this business, when you buy cheap equipment, it breaks much faster, and more ofton then the good expensive brands, its a proven fact.

one day when your older, and have more money to spend on machines and crap for your business, you will understand. until then sit back enjoy your home depot machine, and go make some money.
2010 Equipment/Stripe thread Here
2009 Equipment/Stripe thread Here
Hurricane blower video Here
Old 06-12-2007, 06:02 PM
LawnSite Fanatic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mowingman View Post
That machine is closer to 40 years old. Built like a tank and will run forever with just basic maintenance.There is a good Gravely collector group on the Yahoo Groups site
really wow good info, i was looking for a date somewhere on it and found nothing, ill take a look at that sight thanks man.
Old 06-12-2007, 07:48 PM
LawnSite Bronze Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by THEGOLDPRO View Post
d0od i dont care what you post, im not 16 like you, i dont take offence to what people say,

and yes in my opinion the exmark is the best mower on the market, i have cut with ALOT of machines and the exmark cuts the best by far.

You get what you pay for in this business, when you buy cheap equipment, it breaks much faster, and more ofton then the good expensive brands, its a proven fact.

one day when your older, and have more money to spend on machines and crap for your business, you will understand. until then sit back enjoy your home depot machine, and go make some money.
where's a home depot machine?? I don't see one. I see a commercial machines bought from a dealer that is perfect for me. You really don't seem to understand that, do you. And really, I could careless what you say. The reason I keep posting is because you think everyone needs a 10k machine to cut grass. They don't, I repeat, they don't.
Old 06-12-2007, 08:50 PM
LawnSite Fanatic

Quote:
Originally Posted by stuffdeer View Post
where's a home depot machine?? I don't see one. I see a commercial machines bought from a dealer that is perfect for me. You really don't seem to understand that, do you. And really, I could careless what you say. The reason I keep posting is because you think everyone needs a 10k machine to cut grass. They don't, I repeat, they don't.
one day you will understang youngster. one day. i repeat one day.
Old 06-12-2007, 08:51 PM
LawnSite Bronze Member

That is a great find. Now start looking for some of those attachments and you'll have a great all in one little machine.
Old 06-12-2007, 09:00 PM
LawnSite Platinum Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by THEGOLDPRO View Post
really wow good info, i was looking for a date somewhere on it and found nothing, ill take a look at that sight thanks man.
There are 2 places to look for the serial number and manufacturers number.
1. Look on the top of the gas tank, there may be a metal plate with numbers on it.
2. Look down on the "nose" of the tractor on the left side. There may be a plate there with a serial number. This location is on the part of the tractor that extends out to where the attachments hook on. It will be on the left side, below the center line of this area.
If you find any numbers, post them here and I can decode them and tell you what you have.
Old 06-12-2007, 09:07 PM
LawnSite Fanatic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mowingman View Post
There are 2 places to look for the serial number and manufacturers number.
1. Look on the top of the gas tank, there may be a metal plate with numbers on it.
2. Look down on the "nose" of the tractor on the left side. There may be a plate there with a serial number. This location is on the part of the tractor that extends out to where the attachments hook on. It will be on the left side, below the center line of this area.
If you find any numbers, post them here and I can decode them and tell you what you have.
i appreciate it man, i did see the plate on the gas can, ill take a look tomorrow and post em up, thnaks for all the help man!!!!

and fearthis, i was allready on ebay looking for attachments, lol ill be picking some up soon.