Register free!

The Green Industry's Resource Center



Reply
 
Thread Tools   Display Modes
  #21  
Old 06-12-2007, 06:02 PM
THEGOLDPRO's Avatar
THEGOLDPRO THEGOLDPRO is offline
LawnSite Fanatic
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: CONNECTICUT
Posts: 5,190
d0od i dont care what you post, im not 16 like you, i dont take offence to what people say,

and yes in my opinion the exmark is the best mower on the market, i have cut with ALOT of machines and the exmark cuts the best by far.

You get what you pay for in this business, when you buy cheap equipment, it breaks much faster, and more ofton then the good expensive brands, its a proven fact.

one day when your older, and have more money to spend on machines and crap for your business, you will understand. until then sit back enjoy your home depot machine, and go make some money.
__________________
Official THEGOLDPRO fan club.HERE
2012 Equipment/Stripe thread Here
2011 Equipment/Stripe thread Here
2010 Equipment/Stripe thread Here
2009 Equipment/Stripe thread Here
Hurricane blower video Here
Reply With Quote
  #22  
Old 06-12-2007, 06:02 PM
THEGOLDPRO's Avatar
THEGOLDPRO THEGOLDPRO is offline
LawnSite Fanatic
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: CONNECTICUT
Posts: 5,190
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mowingman View Post
That machine is closer to 40 years old. Built like a tank and will run forever with just basic maintenance.There is a good Gravely collector group on the Yahoo Groups site
really wow good info, i was looking for a date somewhere on it and found nothing, ill take a look at that sight thanks man.
__________________
Official THEGOLDPRO fan club.HERE
2012 Equipment/Stripe thread Here
2011 Equipment/Stripe thread Here
2010 Equipment/Stripe thread Here
2009 Equipment/Stripe thread Here
Hurricane blower video Here
Reply With Quote
  #23  
Old 06-12-2007, 07:48 PM
stuffdeer stuffdeer is offline
LawnSite Bronze Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: Southeastern Michigan
Posts: 1,423
Quote:
Originally Posted by THEGOLDPRO View Post
d0od i dont care what you post, im not 16 like you, i dont take offence to what people say,

and yes in my opinion the exmark is the best mower on the market, i have cut with ALOT of machines and the exmark cuts the best by far.

You get what you pay for in this business, when you buy cheap equipment, it breaks much faster, and more ofton then the good expensive brands, its a proven fact.

one day when your older, and have more money to spend on machines and crap for your business, you will understand. until then sit back enjoy your home depot machine, and go make some money.
where's a home depot machine?? I don't see one. I see a commercial machines bought from a dealer that is perfect for me. You really don't seem to understand that, do you. And really, I could careless what you say. The reason I keep posting is because you think everyone needs a 10k machine to cut grass. They don't, I repeat, they don't.
Reply With Quote
  #24  
Old 06-12-2007, 08:50 PM
THEGOLDPRO's Avatar
THEGOLDPRO THEGOLDPRO is offline
LawnSite Fanatic
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: CONNECTICUT
Posts: 5,190
Quote:
Originally Posted by stuffdeer View Post
where's a home depot machine?? I don't see one. I see a commercial machines bought from a dealer that is perfect for me. You really don't seem to understand that, do you. And really, I could careless what you say. The reason I keep posting is because you think everyone needs a 10k machine to cut grass. They don't, I repeat, they don't.
one day you will understang youngster. one day. i repeat one day.
__________________
Official THEGOLDPRO fan club.HERE
2012 Equipment/Stripe thread Here
2011 Equipment/Stripe thread Here
2010 Equipment/Stripe thread Here
2009 Equipment/Stripe thread Here
Hurricane blower video Here
Reply With Quote
  #25  
Old 06-12-2007, 08:51 PM
FearThisDeere's Avatar
FearThisDeere FearThisDeere is offline
LawnSite Bronze Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: Lancaster, MA
Posts: 1,187
That is a great find. Now start looking for some of those attachments and you'll have a great all in one little machine.
__________________
-2005 John Deere 4310 with bucket loader, 5' mowing deck, 5' backblade, 5' boxscraper, and 6' landscape rake
-2003 Dodge Ram 2500 SLT Crew Cab 4X4 5.7L
-1995 Ford F350 XLT Regular Cab 4X4 7.3L PSD with Diamond 8.5' Plow
Reply With Quote
  #26  
Old 06-12-2007, 09:00 PM
Mowingman's Avatar
Mowingman Mowingman is online now
LawnSite Platinum Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2001
Location: Texas
Posts: 4,462
Quote:
Originally Posted by THEGOLDPRO View Post
really wow good info, i was looking for a date somewhere on it and found nothing, ill take a look at that sight thanks man.
There are 2 places to look for the serial number and manufacturers number.
1. Look on the top of the gas tank, there may be a metal plate with numbers on it.
2. Look down on the "nose" of the tractor on the left side. There may be a plate there with a serial number. This location is on the part of the tractor that extends out to where the attachments hook on. It will be on the left side, below the center line of this area.
If you find any numbers, post them here and I can decode them and tell you what you have.
__________________
Work Safe
Reply With Quote
  #27  
Old 06-12-2007, 09:07 PM
THEGOLDPRO's Avatar
THEGOLDPRO THEGOLDPRO is offline
LawnSite Fanatic
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: CONNECTICUT
Posts: 5,190
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mowingman View Post
There are 2 places to look for the serial number and manufacturers number.
1. Look on the top of the gas tank, there may be a metal plate with numbers on it.
2. Look down on the "nose" of the tractor on the left side. There may be a plate there with a serial number. This location is on the part of the tractor that extends out to where the attachments hook on. It will be on the left side, below the center line of this area.
If you find any numbers, post them here and I can decode them and tell you what you have.
i appreciate it man, i did see the plate on the gas can, ill take a look tomorrow and post em up, thnaks for all the help man!!!!

and fearthis, i was allready on ebay looking for attachments, lol ill be picking some up soon.
__________________
Official THEGOLDPRO fan club.HERE
2012 Equipment/Stripe thread Here
2011 Equipment/Stripe thread Here
2010 Equipment/Stripe thread Here
2009 Equipment/Stripe thread Here
Hurricane blower video Here
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump





Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.6
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright ©1998 - 2012, LawnSite.comô - Moose River Media
All times are GMT -4. The time now is 05:08 PM.

Page generated in 0.08574 seconds with 9 queries