Register free!
Search

The Green Industry's Resource Center

Click for Weather

Old 08-03-2007, 04:03 PM
LawnSite Senior Member

23' Grady White Gulfstream

I am selling a 1987 Gradywhite Gulfstream 230 with twin 1994 Yamaha Saltwater 150hp motors with stainless steel props (15 1/4 x17) and a new 2006 Tidewater tandem axle trailer with brakes on all wheels. The boat is in great shape, runs beautifully, and has no damage. There is the usual wear and tear for a boat that is 20 years old some minor scratches on the hull and wear on the deck, nothing major or problem-matic. The bottom inch or so of the skeg on the port motor has been broken off some time ago but does not affect anything. The boat tops out around 40mph. Motors have only 986 hours on them and is still being used right now and runs out of a slip in Lewes, DE. The boat has trim tabs, porti-potti, 20' outriggers, downrigger, Insulated fish box, 22 gallon live well, 2 transom mounted insulated storage boxes with drains, 8.5 gallon fresh water tank, raw water wash down, 93 gallon main fuel tank, 56 gallon aux fuel tank, 2 battery system with duel position switch. The boat comes with full electronics! A Garmin GPSMap 492 that is only a few months old, Raytheon L365 Fishfinder/depth sounder, Raytheon R10 16NM radar that works great, Icom IC-M45A VHF radio, Pioneer AM/FM/CD/XM radio stereo with two speakers in the gunwale. All manuals included for electronics and the original Grady White issued manual for the boat! The boat is being sold as-is with no warranty expressed or implied. I am the owner and am selling to upgrade to a larger boat. Contact me with any questions. The NADA book value is $19,775. I am asking $17,000. Contact me at (302) 437-4139 Thanks!
blog site

Old 08-04-2007, 08:05 AM
LawnSite Senior Member

Here is a pic
Attached Images
File Type: jpg ReelCrazy.JPG (41.5 KB, 65 views)
blog site