Register free!
Search

The Green Industry's Resource Center

Click for Weather
Closed Thread

Old 11-04-2001, 10:45 AM
LawnSite Senior Member

Next months post will be how a group of underground lawncare extremists attacked LB's new shop and destroyed all of the 20 wb's and the other millions of dollars of equipment stored there.

Altavista Lawn Care
Old 11-04-2001, 11:03 AM
LawnSite Member

i can see the headlines now

strange terrorist attack has local authorities baffled, in what has been described the most bizare terrorist attack to date a small deli in new york has been attacked by some form of terrorist using what appears to be lawn equipment local autorities are keeping civilians and reporters outside a 5 mile radius as the attackers are armed with everything from pick-axes to full out z's with double blades. we can't get close enough to tell right now, but this could be a real blood-bath.
Old 11-04-2001, 11:26 AM
LawnSite Senior Member

It's about time every one see lawnboy82 for what he is, a wanna be losser!
Old 11-04-2001, 12:55 PM
LawnSite Fanatic

Again, after carefully reading his posts, all I see is a young man with dream, - and ambition. There is nothing wrong with that. That's what America is made from. In his posts, he tell us of a 30x40 shop area with ONE door, and ONE service door. He didn't say a warehouse, with 12 doors. He tells us that there is enough area outside the shop for possibly 4 to 5 truck&trailer combos, but he ALSO tells us that he has ONE trailer no, and will possibly be getting another sometime over the winter. (Maybe if all goes well - I sometimes tell myself the same kind of thing, at times - I think we ALL do). Well, this one trailer tells us the caliber that he is at right now. He isn't claiming to have ten walkbehinds, he is just telling us where his GOALS are for this shop. Sure, maybe the "ten pushblowers" aren't a practical idea, and alot of here KNOW that, but he is young, inexperienced, and he'll see more and know more about the operations as he goes along. It would have been very easy for ME to see things that way at his age, too, with inexperience. But there is nothing WRONGH with that. He tells us he has a compressor that is a 20 gallon. I think that THIS is realistic, too. All he is doing, is setting his goals high. If you do that, you're not settling for some mediocre result as if you would when you just have a "good enough" attitude. We've all been told this before; Aim High. But basically, before we all jump on this "bandwagon" of mob mentality and attack him,(Because that's eXACTly what's going on here,) maybe we should all take two steps back and take a good long look at ourselves and some the dreams, goals, and ideas WE have had in our lives. The guy is asking for advice, and we're treating him like a damn dog (or something just short of a human being, ANYway). I think we have enough crap and anymosity going on in this world today already without us having to gang up on some kid who, by the way is working to better himself and BE someone in his life. That aLONE is commendable in this day and age.

Thank you, Dad - for always being the dad that you were. You truly are my hero. You always were.
Old 11-04-2001, 01:34 PM
LawnSite Fanatic

Runner

A men We are all here to help ourselves by helping each other.

Lawnboy

Come on back we really do love you or we would not of jumped on you so hard.

Al lawncare

I have never laught so hard. I wet my pants.

SCHOOL STONED sorry LB I had to do it but your man enough to take it and I only mean it in fun

"TG doesn't give a rats ass about being "Responsible" as long as sales/production quotas are met. That's it in a nutshell. A recipe for disaster IMO." Ted Putnam 2/28/14

You can lead a Donkey to water but you can't make the Jackass Drink

"As Americans you have the right to be stupid." John Kerry

"Life is tough, but it's tougher when you're stupid.” John Wayne.
Closed Thread