Register free!
Search

The Green Industry's Resource Center

Click for Weather

Old 07-28-2007, 12:29 AM
LawnSite Senior Member

little bid help.

older woman my mom goes to church with wants her house done.it is white siding top to bottom.it looks to be around 3500 sq.ft.with 3 car shop.most is one story and maybe 700sq ft is 1.5 story.i will see it more Monday,but from going by it it don't look very bad.what kind of price would you think from the info i have?
Old 07-28-2007, 12:50 AM
LawnSite Member

Without seeing it I would give a ball park price of $495.A job that size would take us about 2 hours to complete.
www.georgiaproclean.com
PWM
Old 07-29-2007, 03:03 PM
LawnSite Senior Member

thank you.i was going to look at it better tomorrow.if you dont mind me asking how would you be able to do it in 2 hrs?when i do the few i do each year it takes me longer and they are not this big.i am just asking to see what i can do to make it faster.
Old 08-02-2007, 08:03 AM
LawnSite Senior Member

Low-pressure downstreaming of good detergents.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0HAHW4LDfAw

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-NoU_t1p4Qs
Awesome Pressure Washing and Great Cleaning Service
Follow us on Facebook.. facebook.com/powerwash
Old 09-06-2007, 07:11 PM
LawnSite Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by FCPWLLC View Post

Hi,

I am matt

i have been a lawnsite member for a while and do lawn care. I have been thinking of doing the pressure washing business also. Read some of your post about the ball valve, low pressure, and down streaming and the 0040 tip and some of your videos, if u dont mind can u tell me more about all that. It seems there is alot of money to be made in it, and i wouldnt mind trying it, i already have people asking me when i do there yard if i know someone that pressure washes and i say no, and thats when i started thinking, well i can do that to with lawn care. Whats the best way to price, is it by the job or by cents per sQ. foot, or by hour. I would like to know about the extention wads also, so i dont have to use a ladder( stay on my feet) looking forward to the answers
Thanks
J & M Lawn Care
Matt Hollerman
Old 09-07-2007, 09:53 AM
LawnSite Member

Hello Matt,
I'm Jay. Dothan Alabama, hey I would travel through that spot when I was stationed in Panama City FL... what a spot!
Anyway... glad you had a chance to check out the videos and read the post. Pressure washing is a good thing to add to your business. I have added it to my Lawn Care business as well. The average price I collect is 100 dollars per hour. And that is no lie! This is the equipment that I own: 4500 psi pressure washer, 5 gallons per minute, extension wand, surface cleaner. Matt, reading post and checking out pressure washing forums have really helped me. Through reading, I've learned that the knowledge of chemicals and low pressure rinsing is the key. I'll be the first to admit... I'm no pro... but this is the easiest money I have ever made with outstanding results!
Jay
Old 09-07-2007, 06:27 PM
LawnSite Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Truly Beautiful Lawn Care View Post
Hello Matt,
I'm Jay. Dothan Alabama, hey I would travel through that spot when I was stationed in Panama City FL... what a spot!
Anyway... glad you had a chance to check out the videos and read the post. Pressure washing is a good thing to add to your business. I have added it to my Lawn Care business as well. The average price I collect is 100 dollars per hour. And that is no lie! This is the equipment that I own: 4500 psi pressure washer, 5 gallons per minute, extension wand, surface cleaner. Matt, reading post and checking out pressure washing forums have really helped me. Through reading, I've learned that the knowledge of chemicals and low pressure rinsing is the key. I'll be the first to admit... I'm no pro... but this is the easiest money I have ever made with outstanding results!
Jay

I checked the pressure washer that my dad has at his house that he never uses, so i am going to put it to use,lol. Its a 2850 psi with 2.6 gpm with 6.75 hrp. Is this a good one to use, everything comes with it, nothing is missing. What kind of chemicals are good to use. Some people tell me some kind of acid and chlorine would work or just soap in water for vinyal. What aould u charge for a 1500 sq. foot home from the over hang of the home down to the ground