Register free!

The Green Industry's Resource Center

Old 06-30-2007, 01:43 PM
LawnSite Silver Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by New Horizons View Post
If you do not mind me asking how much more insurance cost and is it worth doing it? Here in CT, we have seen few companies that are charging 3K min. on a reg. ranch house and up to 10Ksuch as cape and more light down driveway and more, and you saying 400-500, why such dif.?
I doubt that 3k is their minimum. It is probably what the particular client ended up paying for the installation that they wanted. I have a number of customers in the 500 - 1000 range as well as a number that are over 10k. It all depends on what they are looking for us to do.

I have a completely seperate company with seperate insurance etc, to do the lighting so I dont know how much it would cost to just add this service to an existing insurance policy.

Last edited by turf hokie; 06-30-2007 at 01:44 PM. Reason: spelling
Old 08-27-2007, 02:00 AM
LawnSite Member

who is a good light distributor, do you guys mostly use hooks or staples, and when installing lights in trees do you just run an extension cord to the tree or is there a cleaner way to power each strand.
Old 08-29-2007, 10:47 PM
LawnSite Senior Member

Smile

Go to villagelightingcompany.com and check them out... They offer a great product and offer training etc... I ordered there contractor kit under 100.00 its a pretty good start. They will sell you the lights at wholesale prices...

Good Luck

Chad
Old 08-30-2007, 01:47 AM
LawnSite Gold Member

I'd also give Holiday Bright Lights a call. They sell wholesale, offer training, and have catalogs with pictures you can show customers. Also offer unique products to differentiate your self from the c-9 crowd. We have been buying from them for 4 years now and are extremely happy.
Old 09-30-2007, 11:26 PM
LawnSite Bronze Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by CharlotteOutdoorImpact View Post
Go to villagelightingcompany.com and check them out... They offer a great product and offer training etc... I ordered there contractor kit under 100.00 its a pretty good start. They will sell you the lights at wholesale prices...

Good Luck

Chad
How did you order it? there's no shopping cart or visa thing... did you phone them?

Also, did you already get it and look it over?