Register free!
Search

The Green Industry's Resource Center

Click for Weather

Old 01-28-2000, 12:06 PM
Banned

Congrads!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Its a great time I was lucky our daughter came in beginning of dec. My hours at that time are all for nothing with plowing and all. But they learn to sleep thru the nights so it will get better. Or do like I did honey your baby is awake then roll over and go back to sleep. It helps when she was breast feeding I cant feed her. It works!!!!!!!!!! But hey I love every minute of it. In 15 years I will have her ranning the crews or doing the office I hope!!! Wish you the best enjoy the time you have they change real quick come spring you will start to miss alot of the fun times I did now Iam getting a chance to spend more time with her now that its the off time.
Old 01-28-2000, 07:05 PM
LawnSite Senior Member

Thanks for all the warm wishes guys. I'm glad to here that the nights will only get easier. I'm figuring on being awake tonite for sure...he was circumcised today. Felt kinda guilty having him done, but I figure he'll thank me when he's in high school.
Old 01-28-2000, 07:07 PM
LawnSite Bronze Member

I haven't been reading the posts here for a week or so. Why? Because like Cutntrim my wife had a baby last week. Now little Katie takes up every minute and every ounce of energy I have. I now wonder if I will have the energy to work as hard once the mowing season picks up. I also think I will have a hard time working 12-14 hours every day from April till the end of Nov. It is truly a life changing experience and one that really makes you wonder if making that extra $50 on Wednesday night is really worth it.