Register free!
Search

Click for Weather

Old 01-15-2008, 11:57 AM
LawnSite Senior Member

new to the pond section

I don't see a place to private message members? Anyway Victor, you seem to have a great understanding of koi ponding. Kudos.

I'm a KHA (Koi Health Advisor) with the AKCA. I mod at another koi board but found you all. Looks like some nice ponds. Just wanted to post in case you needed some assistance.
Old 01-15-2008, 01:16 PM
LawnSite Senior Member

nice to have you...

www.SoCalPonds.com
Old 01-15-2008, 04:45 PM
LawnSite Senior Member

Welcome to the forum.

Hi Cindy, I am glad you have joined the forum. I know very little about Koi, but plan on concentrating my landscape business on water features including koi ponds. I am sure I will have some questions for your.

In fact here is one, are there any good books you would recommend to learn about koi and koi keeping?
Old 01-15-2008, 04:47 PM
LawnSite Platinum Member

Cindy nice to see you, Wanman here, we have been beating the boards together for many a year
To PM at all, you have to be a subscriber for 10 days and have at least 10 posts.

You will see some of your favorite aquascapes people here, no bottom drains and a lot of submersible pumps, how about the old can I lower my PH with vinegar question, welcome to the board. I like to exaggerate

Hey folks, if you have a fish health question Cindy is your man, or women OHH you know what I mean.
Old 07-02-2012, 09:13 PM
LawnSite Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by ICT Bill View Post
Cindy nice to see you, Wanman here, we have been beating the boards together for many a year
To PM at all, you have to be a subscriber for 10 days and have at least 10 posts.

You will see some of your favorite aquascapes people here, no bottom drains and a lot of submersible pumps, how about the old can I lower my PH with vinegar question, welcome to the board. I like to exaggerate

Hey folks, if you have a fish health question Cindy is your man, or women OHH you know what I mean.
Dang I'm behind. I miss the AS folks. Graham is posting with me at koiphen. I keep in touch with Nancy on Facebook, she's in Canada now.

I'm doing a water change on the koi pond right now, 10% hot and no rain.

I switched to another koi health group, K.O.I. One of the best free booklets is at our new site koiorganisationinternation.org Free to sign up and a test online if you want to see how much you know. I get to grade them. Just a bunch of koi nerds from all over the world teaching and learning koi health and how to figure out whats wrong.