Register free!

Thread Tools   Display Modes
Old 01-15-2008, 09:33 AM
clyde's Avatar
clyde clyde is offline
LawnSite Senior Member
Join Date: May 2002
Location: hattiesburg,ms
Posts: 331
looking for a drain material i saw on here

It was a piece of flat plastic you put under ground about 5 inches and put sand around it . It had a YOUTUBE vid with it on their site. WHere they were on a golf green installing this material . Now i can't find it ....anybody know the name or where to find it
Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2008, 10:13 AM
Dreams To Designs's Avatar
Dreams To Designs Dreams To Designs is offline
LawnSite Bronze Member
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: Southern New Jersey
Posts: 1,405
DeWitt makes a product called D-Drain, ADS makes AdvanEDGE, these are both flat plastic drain pipe.

Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2008, 07:38 PM
SOSINC's Avatar
SOSINC SOSINC is offline
LawnSite Member
Join Date: May 2006
Location: Southern, Illinois
Posts: 42
this is one word, vari core.

It come in 6", 12", and 18"
Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2008, 05:46 PM
SLSNursery SLSNursery is offline
LawnSite Senior Member
Join Date: Dec 1999
Location: West Haven, CT
Posts: 442
Try this

The Vari-Core product is multi flow

works great!
Soundview Landscape Supply -
Ivy League Landscaping -
Reply With Quote

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Layout Style:

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.6
Copyright ©2000 - 2015, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright ©1998 - 2012,™ - Moose River Media
All times are GMT -4. The time now is 01:02 AM.

Page generated in 0.07382 seconds with 9 queries