Register free!
Search

The Green Industry's Resource Center

Click for Weather

Old 02-29-2008, 10:41 AM
LawnSite Member

Perennial Concepts Lawn & Landscape

Hi everyone-

I am 34 years old and just started in June of 2007. I mostly started with lawn care and maintenance, but actually have done more landscape installs so far. Currently I am enrolled in my local community college studying for my landscape management certificate. Some of the classe I have taken have been plant science, plant problem & diagnosis, turf & lawn management, Turf & ornamental IPM, and landscaping with perennials. Taking these classes have helped me obtain my applicators license which I just passed general standards, oranamentals ,and turf last week(what a relief). I think this site is great alot of good information, just have to remember that everyones business is different and situation is unique. Some of the current sevices I am doing are lawn maintenance, aeration, dethatching, pesticide applications, smaller landscape installs, fertlization, spring / fall cleanups, mulch installs, and so on you get the point. Well I just wanted to let everyone know a little bit about myself and good luck to everyone this year and thanks in advance for any replies.

1995 chevy Suburban (currently looking for new truck )
2005 Ferris 48 inch WB
6x10 open trailer
Bluebird dethatcher
Stihl & Echo blowers & trimmers
numerous hand tools