Register free!
Search
 
     

The Green Industry's Resource Center


Click for Weather
Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #51  
Old 07-31-2008, 04:13 PM
bobcat_ron's Avatar
bobcat_ron bobcat_ron is offline
LawnSite Fanatic
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: Abbotsford, British Columbia
Posts: 9,913
The only sore body parts I have from bad equipment are my balls, they pretty much got pinched by an old Bobcat 7753 and a hammer, my wrists sound like broken glass from the old "T" bar on the 'stang 930A and then there is my butthole, from the T190 from excessive bendoveritis.
__________________
“The only difference between a pigeon and a farmer today
is that a pigeon can still make a deposit on a John Deere.” - Harry De Jong



http://www.youtube.com/user/69rd96
Reply With Quote
  #52  
Old 07-31-2008, 04:23 PM
Supper Grassy's Avatar
Supper Grassy Supper Grassy is offline
LawnSite Bronze Member
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: New Jersey
Posts: 1,575
Sweet Videos
Reply With Quote
  #53  
Old 07-31-2008, 06:52 PM
Junior M's Avatar
Junior M Junior M is offline
LawnSite Fanatic
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: South Carolina
Posts: 13,102
yeah nice videos but what is the t-bar on the mustang or what is the whole machine and why is it called that?
__________________
Southeastern Services


Quote:
Originally Posted by bobcat_ron View Post

Just run the god damn sh*t out of the machine and the hell with all the other crap, make money instead of worrying about crap that only accountants think about!
Reply With Quote
  #54  
Old 07-31-2008, 07:14 PM
bobcat_ron's Avatar
bobcat_ron bobcat_ron is offline
LawnSite Fanatic
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: Abbotsford, British Columbia
Posts: 9,913
Quote:
Originally Posted by jlm335 View Post
yeah nice videos but what is the t-bar on the mustang or what is the whole machine and why is it called that?
The "T" bar on the old Mustang skid steer I used to run as a kid, instead of 2 steering lever like on Boobcraps, there was single bar, push and pull for back and forth, and twist it for turns, it was fun for me 'cuz I could smoke a joint while I worked.
__________________
“The only difference between a pigeon and a farmer today
is that a pigeon can still make a deposit on a John Deere.” - Harry De Jong



http://www.youtube.com/user/69rd96
Reply With Quote
  #55  
Old 07-31-2008, 07:48 PM
Junior M's Avatar
Junior M Junior M is offline
LawnSite Fanatic
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: South Carolina
Posts: 13,102
Quote:
Originally Posted by bobcat_ron View Post
The "T" bar on the old Mustang skid steer I used to run as a kid, instead of 2 steering lever like on Boobcraps, there was single bar, push and pull for back and forth, and twist it for turns, it was fun for me 'cuz I could smoke a joint while I worked.
hahahaha

that sounds like a ball to run!! hahaha
__________________
Southeastern Services


Quote:
Originally Posted by bobcat_ron View Post

Just run the god damn sh*t out of the machine and the hell with all the other crap, make money instead of worrying about crap that only accountants think about!
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump





Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.6
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright ©1998 - 2012, LawnSite.com™ - Moose River Media
All times are GMT -4. The time now is 06:19 PM.

Page generated in 0.07451 seconds with 9 queries