Register free!
Search

The Green Industry's Resource Center

Click for Weather

Old 08-01-2008, 01:59 PM
LawnSite Member

the T190 is one of my favorite's as well , but prefer the T300 or T320 with the joystick control's ,they got an awesome pushing force. the hand control's in a case i don't get along with them i mean i can run it but when it come's to moving dirt i would rather have the bobcat with joystick's
Old 08-01-2008, 02:35 PM
LawnSite Fanatic

it took me a little bit to get used to the controls but i havent ran any other joy stick pattern so it is really just something to get used to.. but i am really having problems getting used to running trackhoe controls.. i usually run the backhoe pattern but i want to totally switch over to the trackhoe pattern since there is alot more employment oppurtunities.. well not now but in a good economy there usually is..

Quote:
Originally Posted by bobcat_ron View Post

Just run the god damn sh*t out of the machine and the hell with all the other crap, make money instead of worrying about crap that only accountants think about!
Old 08-01-2008, 04:40 PM
LawnSite Member

there are two kind's of trackhoe control's there called cat control's and deere control's . not much of a difference , just two function's switched around the boom an dipper boom , why they have that i don't know , but it's confusing goin from one to another
Old 08-01-2008, 08:21 PM
LawnSite Fanatic

this is what i have been told about the control differences..

asian brands like hydunai, komatsu, were coming out with the trackhoes at the same time we were converting our four stick backhoes to two sticks and we just did it that way.. but the trackhoe controls created by asian companies are suppose to be easier on the wrists with a less risk to cause carple tunnel...

Quote:

Just run the god damn sh*t out of the machine and the hell with all the other crap, make money instead of worrying about crap that only accountants think about!
Old 08-01-2008, 08:42 PM
LawnSite Senior Member

I always thougth they have 2 different control patters was because it had something to do with some kind of patent. For ex: say Case first came out with the excavator and used deere controls, then Cat wanted to make and excavator too they had to come up with something different so they switched the controls around. Atleast thats what someone told me once, i dont know if he was bs'ing be or not but it sounds believable to me.
Old 08-01-2008, 11:53 PM
LawnSite Fanatic

the guy that told me that bs's a lot!! he is really smart and all but he messes around alot and doesnt always tell you the truth so i am not completely sure with my info.

Quote: