Register free!
Search

The Green Industry's Resource Center

Click for Weather

Old 09-22-2008, 01:43 PM
LawnSite Senior Member

Freebie Fluid Film Sample for Newbies

What is Fluid Film?

Well, if you’re new to this forum, you probably have never heard of Fluid Film, nor seen it on the shelves.

Fluid Film is a rust and corrosion preventive. It contains no solvents.

1) No evaporation. No evaporation means more useable product, which in turn means more bang for your buck.
Most competitive products contain as much as 70% siolvent, meaning most of what you spray evaporates and contaminates the atmosphere.

2) Non-tacky application. With solvent-based materials, the end product ends up being a gummy, sticky mess. Fluid Film will NEVER get tacky, retaining a super-slick consistency that provides excellent lubrication for moving parts on all metals.

3) Eco-Friendly. No solvents means no ozone depleting chemicals contaminating the atmosphere. It is classified as non-toxic and non-hazardous and is safe to be used inside the home, as well as out in the field.

If you’d like more information, visit our website at www.fluid-film.com. If you’ve never tried Fluid Film and live within the Continental United States, just PM me for a free sample and I’ll get one right out to you.

If you're a fan, post a pic of Fluid Film in action and I'll ship you out a Fluid Film T-Shirt or Hat for free.

Here is a testimonial from one of the guys on the site:

“Just got my free test can of fluid film yesterday from the UPS guy. Never used it so I decided to give it a shot. Let me say if you have never used it you are missing out. This is the first time using it and since then I have went to the store and purchased 3 cans!! It does work and if you have never used it then you have to get the free sample.”

Check this out:
Name:  FFTestPanelsnew4.jpg
Views: 59
Size:  13.3 KB

Still not convinced?
Try it out for yourself.
Send me a pm and I will send you out a sample can .