Search

Click for Weather
Closed Thread

Old 10-16-2008, 10:45 PM
LawnSite Gold Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by steve5966 View Post
I love a good Rusk thread.

It starts with a kid who appears to be full of himself and needs reassurance that he is as good as he thinks he is.
Quickly followed by his detracters, who then get jumped on by his supporters and I get a little amusement.
Keep it up guys, work is slowing down and I need to kill time.
LOL We'd already have 25 pages if post didn't keep on getting deleted.

I am in talks with 3 networks about a reality tv show.
Old 10-16-2008, 10:47 PM
LawnSite Fanatic

Rusk-a-roni,

You may wanna take an economics class.

One thing I can ASSURE you of is - no Tax Cut has built your hardscape business. Do you have ANY clue how much of a percentage of a tax cut it would take for anyone to really have a surplus of money to spend on luxery services??

Wanna see what his tax cut has done:

"For the first time in modern U.S. history, the Bush administration has cut taxes in wartime, and some estimates put the final tab for Iraq and Afghanistan as high as $3 trillion, including veterans' care, pensions and interest.

''At some point, America has to confront these fiscal challenges,'' said Steven Kosiak, vice president for budget studies at the Washington D.C.-based Center for Strategic and Budgetary Assessments. ``When? I just don't know.''

Do you realize that this deficit WILL have to be paid for sooner or later, REGARDLESS of who is in power?? Face the facts, my friend. face the facts.

"People Throw Rocks At Things That Shine"

My Equipment Brag List:

-1 CAT hat
-16 pairs of Hanes socks (the Heavy Duty model), many with holes.
-12 pairs of underwear, ranging from Joe Boxers to Jockey, many are in need of replacement. (no more photo requests please)
-hundreds of t-shirts. Some w/ grease stains, some torn & tattered.
-7 pairs of jeans, ranging from Levis to Polo to GAP. 1/2 of them have holes in 'em.
-1 belt
-1 pair of old worn out Nike shoes.
Old 10-16-2008, 10:51 PM
LawnSite Gold Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by DVS Hardscaper View Post
Rusk-a-roni,

You may wanna take an economics class.

One thing I can ASSURE you of is - no Tax Cut has built your hardscape business. Do you have ANY clue how much of a percentage of a tax cut it would take for anyone to really have a surplus of money to spend on luxery services??

Wanna see what his tax cut has done:

"For the first time in modern U.S. history, the Bush administration has cut taxes in wartime, and some estimates put the final tab for Iraq and Afghanistan as high as $3 trillion, including veterans' care, pensions and interest.

''At some point, America has to confront these fiscal challenges,'' said Steven Kosiak, vice president for budget studies at the Washington D.C.-based Center for Strategic and Budgetary Assessments. ``When? I just don't know.''

Do you realize that this deficit WILL have to be paid for sooner or later, REGARDLESS of who is in power?? Face the facts, my friend. face the facts.
3 Trillion dollar war? Did you get that from cnn or the new york times? Tax cuts increase revenue. Tax revenue would of been alot lower if it was not for those tax cuts.

But anyways, I propose eliminate welfare to cover the defiect caused by the war.

Having a national debt is not a bad thing. Our ND is still at a controllable level. Nothing to be alarmed about.
Old 10-16-2008, 11:01 PM
LawnSite Fanatic

Here is what Mr Trump thinks of your boy 'GW':

Property mogul and diehard Republican Donald Trump told CNN on Wednesday that President George W. Bush misled the US into the Iraq War and should have been impeached when the Democrats took control of Congress in 2006.

"I was surprised that she didn't do more in terms of Bush and going after Bush," Trump said in an interview with CNN's Wolf Blitzer, referring to Democrat House Speaker Nancy Pelosi.

"It ... just seemed like she was going to really look to impeach Bush and get him out of office, which personally I think would have been a wonderful thing."

Trump, 62, said Bush misled the United States into waging war on Iraq, a much worse offense than a dalliance with a White House intern his predecessor Bill Clinton was impeached for in 1999.

"He lied. He got us into the war with lies," Trump said about Bush. "And I mean -- look at the trouble Bill Clinton got into with something that was totally unimportant. And they tried to impeach him, which was nonsense.

"And yet Bush got us into this horrible war with lies, by lying, by saying they had weapons of mass destruction, by saying all sorts of things that turned out not to be true," he added.

On the race for the White House, Trump said he was rooting for John McCain to win the November 4 election, and felt sure he could overtake his Democrat rival Barack Obama, whom he trails in opinion polls, in the next three weeks.

"He's a very smart guy, he's a tough guy," he said. "I think he'd be a great president. But, he has to be John McCain and he could still probably pull it out.

"People Throw Rocks At Things That Shine"

My Equipment Brag List:

-1 CAT hat
-16 pairs of Hanes socks (the Heavy Duty model), many with holes.
-12 pairs of underwear, ranging from Joe Boxers to Jockey, many are in need of replacement. (no more photo requests please)
-hundreds of t-shirts. Some w/ grease stains, some torn & tattered.
-7 pairs of jeans, ranging from Levis to Polo to GAP. 1/2 of them have holes in 'em.
-1 belt
-1 pair of old worn out Nike shoes.
Old 10-16-2008, 11:02 PM
LawnSite Gold Member

DVS your really reaching now.
Old 10-16-2008, 11:12 PM
Moderator, Online Communities

If you can't post without having to "attack" one another or their work then please don't post in that specific thread. Constructive criticism is one thing, but no need to keep this thread going any longer.