Register free!
Search

The Green Industry's Resource Center

Click for Weather

Old 12-04-2008, 01:28 AM
LawnSite Member

Hi im NEW!! "service homes 12 mouths a year" Toronto

Hey thanks for reading...

My name is Sean im 23 years old in toronto, i do property maintenance for lots of homes in my own neighborhood, its bin my business for 2 years. i like it alot im doing prity good.. i work 12 mouths a year. my basic business is lawn mowing, leaf raking and snow removal....
funny thing is i got in to this hole thing from snow removal knocking door to door on homes in my neighborhood for $15 bucks a drive way.... than handing out flyers and working my way up to full time all year around service.. 140 homes me and helper are cutting weekly... and em looking to grow alot more and more and learn from each day..

thanks for your interest.. im going now to discover this cool web sight for the 1st time yeeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 12-04-2008, 09:12 AM
LawnSite Member

That is great to hear man. I hope you do well. This can be a tough business. The main piece of advice I can give is be consistant and don't promise customers what you do not plan to deliver. I have gained several accounts due to the guys before me not delivering on their promises.
Joe
1 Cub Cadet 50" Zero Turn
2 STIHL Weed Eaters
1 Echo Blower
2 Rakes/Tarps

Last edited by handymanlawncare; 12-04-2008 at 09:14 AM. Reason: wanted to add a little more info
Old 12-04-2008, 09:17 AM
LawnSite Silver Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by s helping hand g View Post
Hey thanks for reading...

My name is Sean im 23 years old in toronto, i do property maintenance for lots of homes in my own neighborhood, its bin my business for 2 years. i like it alot im doing prity good.. i work 12 mouths a year. my basic business is lawn mowing, leaf raking and snow removal....
funny thing is i got in to this hole thing from snow removal knocking door to door on homes in my neighborhood for $15 bucks a drive way.... than handing out flyers and working my way up to full time all year around service.. 140 homes me and helper are cutting weekly... and em looking to grow alot more and more and learn from each day..

thanks for your interest.. im going now to discover this cool web sight for the 1st time yeeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!!!!!!!
wow.....
Old 12-04-2008, 11:21 AM
LawnSite Senior Member

I agree. I was going to point that out. Not to be critical because it sounds like you are doing well but they created spell check for guys like me and you. However you need to slow down because you missed months twice and the U is not near the N