Register free!
Search

The Green Industry's Resource Center

Click for Weather

Old 12-22-2008, 09:19 AM
LawnSite Member

My BIGGEST Sale Ever!

Lemme cut right to the chase....Beginning RIGHT NOW and lasting for the REST OF 2008, I'm giving you 15% OFF everything we sell. BUT WAIT...THERE'S MORE! Along with the 15% off, I'm also giving you FREE SHIPPING!

I wanted to do something special for all of our customers and customers-to-be. You've really helped me out a lot for these past few years with your suggestions and participation on my website. Now it's my turn to do something special for you! Stock up on everything you need and throw in a couple of "just for fun" things

Let me mention that the 15% off includes clearance items, some of which are already quite a bit below our cost. The Free Shipping applies to STANDARD GROUND SHIPPING. If I offered any more than that, we'd be out of business before the end of the day!

To get your discount and free shipping, you must enter the following code on the checkout screen if you purchase online. If you order by phone, you MUST mention this code to your operator BEFORE you start placing your order.

The code is: BYE08

CLICK HERE AND GRAB UP EVERYTHING YOU NEED. THE MORE YOU BUY, THE MORE YOU SAVE!

Bruce Z
AWDirect.com
bzubee@awdirect.com
Direct Line: 860.829.4561